Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (55077 Views)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by bodybuilder: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
After 15 yrs?

Ok, I see.

Congratulations to you and a happy married life.

Wetin you see?
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Ishilove: 2:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Michelle55:

I no know say you get better sense and oil of wisdom for ya head laidis oh.. I bin think say na only women and agro you sabi cheesy
This is the best advice, I'm super proud of you for being this mature bro

Konji maketh a man mad. When you see some of them online misbehaving, na konji dey scatta their dada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by bodybuilder: 3:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Aww that's so nice, getting married to your coursemate is kind of mixed feelings. Congratulations I wish you happy home

How do you mean by mixed feelings?
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Lisarey24(f): 5:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations to them. Wish them @ blessed home
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Michelle55: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Konji maketh a man mad. When you see some of them online misbehaving, na konji dey scatta their dada.
Chei, Ishi take am easy dey cast our brothers laidis nau smiley but na true you talk sha, na why I no dey take their matter serious for here.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Michelle55: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2021
bodybuilder:

Wetin be agro abeg
No be for my mouth you go hear say Nigeria economy don fall cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by CaptalnMitch: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Michelle55:

No be for my mouth you go hear say Nigeria economy don fall cheesy
It got
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by jawalis(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when
Baby why now. We agreed already. I still love you with all of me and nothing will change my love for you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Drizzy5001(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Happy birthday to you both, many more years.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by NorthernSerene(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when
I don't understand you o°°°
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by wumi2017(f): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2021
jawalis:

Baby why now. We agreed already. I still love you with all of me and nothing will change my love for you
Been a while sweetheart,,u don leave me now,u don follow slay queen go you said I no fine again..miss you thou

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Opemiposii(f): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2021
what's that on her hand.. did she bleach
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Ahmback(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...my nigga

Meanwhile, abeg where una dey see this love? Coz na urgent 2k full my dm
Me don tear out that page that contains love from my dictionary oo
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Pweetyccee(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Wow 15year

Congratulations

Some girl are just lucky in relationship
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by udemzyudex(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by IVORY2009(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations big bro..... cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Wow 15year

Congratulations

Some girl are just lucky in relationship

Keep trying you never can tell, when your own luck would show up.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Goddywr: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Do you need help in writing essays, projects, Reports, Term paper, questionnaire, etc Contact me on Whatsapp 0907 063 4855 We deliver your work on time and work to your satisfaction 100% plagiarism free
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by neighbourhud: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2021
First, second or third wife?

Just asking

Meanwhile, wumi2017 and Jawalis up there should do fast and come with their pictures too... We are waiting to congratulate you guys

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by lilvicky68(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Na that rainy evening dey sweet me.. grin
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Sluacoast(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Happy married life. I wish you both a beautiful home and good childrens. Congratulations.
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by IJOBA11: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when
CAN I SEE YOUR PICTURE WUMI, I’M SEARCHING FOR MY SECOND WIFE
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Kajaard: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations God when

Desperation is written all over your post. Calm down and the right man will come along. Unless you are already above 40 then cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by IJOBA11: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:
After 15 yrs?

Ok, I see.

Congratulations to you and a happy married life.
AS IN EHN, BODA AND MAMA ARUGBO grin
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by humilitypays(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by enemyofprogress: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! The girl is not even beautiful and I’m very sure she is not a virgin
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by nick50(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2021
One evening newspaper off the market..more to follow
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by womenareapess: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2021
mosaicafrique:
We were course mate in the same Department (Marketing), we weren't close but I still admired her from a far due to her religious life and character during school hours and after school activities. We graduated and left the school in pursuit for Greener pastures. 15 years after school we met in Lagos State at the ever busy Iyana iba market after the close of work we bumped into each other on a rainy evening and that was how we made it a success after dating for a year plus. To God be the glory.
hello Mr simp undecided

You married a woman who multiple Alhaji diccksss must have drill borehole on her during the course of her 15yrs after school undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by Eryyy92: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2021
grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
After 15 years....

When enough dickkk don enter her from other niggarrrrs.... she come decide to get you down because you are a pussy ass niggarr
Re: A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. by akanbiaa(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,God when
Soon God willing ,be positively hopeful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.