Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,559 members, 7,895,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Get To Ikeja General Hospital From Iyana Ipaja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get To Ikeja General Hospital From Iyana Ipaja (650 Views)

Court Restrains Resident Doctors In ESUT Teaching Hospital From Strike / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Ikeja General Hospital From Iyana Ipaja by hammed71(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guys please how do I get to Ikeja general hospital from iyana ipaja
Re: How To Get To Ikeja General Hospital From Iyana Ipaja by Mrsoft3(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
hammed71:

Enter along,drop and trek to under bridge computer village or juts take a bike...if you are driving use Google map for navigation
Re: How To Get To Ikeja General Hospital From Iyana Ipaja by Tokskob2008: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
hammed71:
Take the BRT going to Ikeja not the Oshodi ones, it will drop you off right in front of the hospital or close by.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is This Just High BP Or Anxiety Or Witchcraft? / Top 5 Nigerian Foods That Can Make You Lose Weight Naturally / Where To Buy Pure Saffron Extracts In Phoenix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.