Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Create A Plan B That Is Trans Generational. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Create A Plan B That Is Trans Generational. (235 Views)

This Year 2023: Moneywise; What's Your Plan B ? / If You Don't Have A Plan To Japa, THINK AGAIN!!! / Become A Millionaire Through A Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Plan B That Is Trans Generational. by Lisarey24(f): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing fine? My name is Elizabeth Bassey and am a Student. I am a Brand Ambassador and partner with the Longrich Bioscience International Company.
Lemme tell you about this company for the sake of those who don't know.

*LONGRICH CORPORATE PROFILE*

Longrich is a multinational manufacturing company with headquarters in China and operates in over 185 countries spanning USA, UK, EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA etc. The company is renowned for manufacture of ISO and NAFDAC certified quality fast moving health, energy and daily consumable products.

Longrich produces under OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and ODM (original Design Manufacturer) for top Companies like TESCO, GSK, UNILEVER, MARKS & SPENCER, ELIZABETH ARDEN, AVON, ESTEE LAUDER, WALMART, CARRE FOUR etc. The Company has 8 worldclass Research Institues in China, USA, Japan, France.
Longrich has a strategic plan to develop Africa with Nigeria, Cameroon, South Africa, Kenya as hubs for Western, Central, Southern, Eastern African Markets.

OEM-An original equipment manufacturer (OEM) traditionally is defined as a company whose goods are used as components in the products of another company, which then sells the finished item to users.
Longrich also produces her own brand of products.

In May 2018, Longrich signed a deal with the Lagos state government to establish a $20m research institute factory in the new Ibeju-Lekki free trade zone. It was commissioned by the former Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode. It was reported in many newspapers and you can also confirm this with a Google search if you wish to.

The new factory project in Lekki Nigeria that will serve the entire African continent is expected to be fully operational in the next few months.

Longrich is seeking strategic investors and partners to develop the business with.
The opportunities in Africa are huge, NOW is the time to take advantage of this massive emerging market.Our company integrity
1. Longrich is registered and certified with the China govt, which is very hard to get. So before you jump to another company ask if the company is certified by their own government o. No let one roadside company give you jamjam
2. Longrich has a Headquarter where they produce their own product, who is producing for that XYZ company.
3. Very soon Longrich will produce for oral b toothpaste, if oral b can trust Longrich why can't you trust Longrich.
Why Longrich is different
1. We are the only network company that produces for over 100 famous global brand GSK, addidas
2. The only network company with a real research, manufacturing factory in Nigeria and Africa
3. A real global connecting network company - you can register anyone from anywhere in the world and it reflects to you in nigeria. Some companies na only Nigeria partners you fit get. In Longrich anywhere you get pv no matter, by Thursday you get paid in your naira. If Nigeria is not easy due to inflation, you can move to another country and get downlines...

Partnering with a reliable platform gives you the strength to build without holding back ������������

Today LONGRICH BIOSCIENCE INTERNATIONAL have been a super medium of extra source of income to so many house hold.

Starting from zero to hero through longrich platform has been the story of every one who FOCUS to build with Longrich.

your best plug when it comes to side Business / or side hustle
LONGRICH BETTER LIFE BETTER FUTURE �%

*Summary of how the Business Model works*

Our business model says, switch brand, switch from substantial, unhealthy products to better quality products manufactured by a global manufacturing company called Longrich international.

Asides this all you need do is to encourage people to change their lifestyle to a healthier one.

When u buy and use our products, you expected to also convince others to do same, but good thing is that as they buy and use our products, getting value for their money, you will also get your share of profit, based on sales connected to you directly or indirectly.

Imagine a toothpaste that can cure tooth ache...etc

Imagine a pantliner that eliminates 99.9% infection and bacteria

Imagine a sanitary napkin that eliminates infection, stops cramps, hold over 50ml of blood flow

Imagine a cup that converts your water from acidic(reduces immunity) to alkaline (increases immunity).

Imagine a cooking pot that keeps ur food alkaline and retains nutrients

Imagine a shoe that energizes u and helps recover from stroke...etc

Imagine a natural antibiotic that helps u fight diseases,terminal ailments and boosts ur immunity.

Imagine a soap that clears any kind of skin infection or body odour.

Imagine a deodorant that eliminates bad body odour...

Etc...

*HOW YOU MAKE MONEY*

All u need do is buy once (products u need), I.e convert your household expenses into a profit generating business. And afterwards, just share the opportunity with 3 people who also buy, and automatically, u start to share profit.

When this people also bring in there own people, you earn more and gradually, you rise to the level where u win Car funds, qualify for a house fund and also travel VIP to fantastic international tourist locations .

Note that this same money is what we spend monthly on household needs, health care needs, skin care needs,...etc

All we are saying is, buy wisely by buying from a company willing to share profit with you
Either way, you will still buy anyway
So apply wisdom and become financially free

Law of geometric proposition -
1 can bring 10
10 can bring 100
100 can bring 1000
1000 can bring 10,000
10,0000 can bring 100,000
100,000 can bring 1,000,000

Imagine u get just $10 dollars per purchase? if 1,000,000 people in different countries buy just 1 product each ,
= $10 x 1,000,000 people

=$10,000,000 USD

Trust me .... In Longrich we build till money starts chasing us around....we no longer have to chase money*Summary of how the Business Model works*

Our business model says, switch brand, switch from substantial, unhealthy products to better quality products manufactured by a global manufacturing company called Longrich international.

Asides this all you need do is to encourage people to change their lifestyle to a healthier one.

When u buy and use our products, you expected to also convince others to do same, but good thing is that as they buy and use our products, getting value for their money, you will also get your share of profit, based on sales connected to you directly or indirectly.

Imagine a toothpaste that can cure tooth ache...etc

Imagine a pantliner that eliminates 99.9% infection and bacteria

Imagine a sanitary napkin that eliminates infection, stops cramps, hold over 50ml of blood flow

Imagine a cup that converts your water from acidic(reduces immunity) to alkaline (increases immunity).

Imagine a cooking pot that keeps ur food alkaline and retains nutrients

Imagine a shoe that energizes u and helps recover from stroke...etc

Imagine a natural antibiotic that helps u fight diseases,terminal ailments and boosts ur immunity.

Imagine a soap that clears any kind of skin infection or body odour.

Imagine a deodorant that eliminates bad body odour...

Etc...

What you need to know about Longrich:

Longrich business is a platform established to inform, educate, and empower millions of people all over the world to attain financial freedom and achieve their dreams.

ITS SIMPLE

I do not think there's anyone who doesn't make use of:

1. Toothpaste
2. Soap
3. Sanitary Pad
4. Body cream
5. Antiperspirant
6. Mosquito repellants
7. Shoes
8. Make ups.
9. Cup Etc.

The truth is that when we go to the market to get these household products, we don't really get value for using them. Most of these products are made of synthetic materials and therefore pose health threats to our bodies.

This is why Longrich is presenting to you a healthier line of products made from nature ranging from toothpaste, soap, shoes, etc. All we want you to do is change your daily household supplies to Longrich products and we will pay you for switching.

WELCOME TO LONGRICH BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!��

Who is Longrich ?
�It is an international company with diverse interests originating from Asia (China).

�It is over 33years in business and now 6years in Nigeria. It is here to stay ��

Do we have products in Longrich?

�Yes we have almost 2000.
�we have quality, affordable and effective supplements, skin care, toiletries, weight loss products etc

How do I join the business?
�Send your details for registration and pay the exact amount of your entry level into Longrich bank account.

�Buy products of the entry level you have chosen - registration is free.

What do I get for introducing a new member?
�You get PVs which are points that you accumulate and move ranks within the business and you also receive different bonuses on the same pv.

Do I have to sell to get paid?
�Selling is not compulsory, You can use the products with your family or sell them if you want and get your money back. You can buy again and upgrade your entry level to VIP stage.

What do I do after paying for my stock?

�Recruit 3 members and teach them to do the same.

What if I recruit more than 3 members?

�you will register only 3 people under you and remaining people you decide where to place them under your downliners/legs.

�you also get (point value)PVs when your downliners joins under you. What they get you also get it. Your entry level determines % of earnings you get from activities under you.

When does Longrich pay

�Three weeks after activity and is paid every Thursday.

What do I get apart from weekly bonuses

�You will qualify for incentives through the points you have.

What are the incentives?

✈✈� 3 or more free international trips per year.

�A brand new car yearly��

�House Fund of
#25M

� Scholarship Incentive for degree program in China

1. In order to make money from the business, you must work: Listen there's no free money anywhere. You can't just sign up and expect a miracle to happen without putting any effort into your Longrich business. To make money, you either retail the company's product or you refer people to join the business.

Infact, the latter is not optional. You have to build a team of people, you get rewarded as your team grows and you climb up the ranks. Longrich rewards you with different kinds of bonuses and incentives as you build your business.

2. You have to be consistent: You don't switch off your business simply because you are unable to refer people. If other people are successfully referring people, then they must be doing something different, don't you think so? If you learn how to use attraction marketing, you'd have lots of people contacting you to join your business. You don't even have to chase people on the street to make this happen.

Do you know about Longrich business but not sure if you can grow the business?

What if I showed you the same techniques that have helped me recruit people into my time without much stress, would you be interested?

Let's talk

The number to reach me both for calls and WhatsApp is +2348160625427.

Re: How To Create A Plan B That Is Trans Generational. by Lisarey24(f): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2021
I'm already in it. But thank you for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Teachers Needed / Sales Agent - Urgently Needed / - Chat Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.