Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,064 members, 7,970,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? (23887 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sometimes just watch best of Messi on YouTube can lift my spirit.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by KennethEnyi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Weed
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Acidosis:

Send aza

grin
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by orumba(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pes
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Acidosis(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

226716xx86. Zenith. grin

Done smiley
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Acidosis:

Done smiley

grin
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Cj4charles(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
All i need is just space, and my cool music.......
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by domido(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cindy222:
-I either walk out of that environment

-Listen to music (especially songs from Johnny Drille and Ric Hassani) OR

-Watch movies

Recommend a good song by Ric Hassani let me listen to his work.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by crazysam001: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
donbachi:
My wife's face...she fine like 10 women.

Better correct strong man na im u be. Tuale sir
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
millionboi:
I like you to be my friend
Why
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Acidosis(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

E choke cheesy
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by henzy4life: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hahahahahaahahaha,they no born am well jare

Snitch24:
Credit alert
Dem no born the anger well
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Gkemz: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2021
The calm and tender voice of my one and only.

Secondly am guided by emotional intelligence when it gets hot.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Navalsadiq(m): 2:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Shina cheesy grin grin
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Wettoid123: 3:57am On Sep 05, 2021
sex!
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by awoluyi(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2021
I quickly remember the phrase "Anger leads to Danger."
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by saintruky(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:

I don't use data

Wat do u use?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Goldbw122(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2021
saintruky:

Wat do u use?
Free data
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by kay29000(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

This one no well.

Lol
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by saintruky(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:

Free data

U get luck o... Enjoy
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by MITCHELL96: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Men, right now,I dey para undecided. The whole thing just carry cast finish undecided

Ehyaaa, i dey run am too shaa but with bet9ja, i dey try hit 1 million for my bet account.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Ehyaaa, i dey run am too shaa but with bet9ja, i dey try hit 1 million for my bet account.
Na bigman you be na cool
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by DonroxyII: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
When am angry the only thing that can calm me down at that moment is 'rap music'.

If not, the anger remain still.

Now over to you

What can calm you down when angry??

Share !!!
I go for a walk, long walk and psycho analyse everything:

my reactions, overreaction, under reaction and counter reactions ......... The Build up to the anger and my fault in allowing the anger to occur..... I have to counsel myself ............... !!!
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by millionboi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nuttella:
Why
can we?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Highlyrespected(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
When you discover life is too short embarassed
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by millionboi(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Nuttella:
Why
how far
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Jaysnowkid: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
I smoke some weed with a bottle of beer while listening to music.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by merrybet: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I just fund my online merrybet account and I stake games online..By so doing,I go just focus on my games and na just matter of small time,my mind go just calm down cool

Hello Sonnobax15, we appreciate your feedback,

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other concerns regarding your Merrybet account. We are available via phone call, email, chat & social media. Kindly visit our website, and click on contact us for more information. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by zikrolly: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
All I need do is to grab a bottle of water, and walk away from the scene.
[quote https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNHW2OhTey/?utm_medium=copy_link post=105472653]When am angry the only thing that can calm me down at that moment is 'rap music'.

If not, the anger remain still.

Now over to you

What can calm you down when angry??

Share !!![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat KEDECO Staff Members Over Disconnection Of Electricity In Kebbi / Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.