Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,279 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) (36784 Views)

Prospective Corper Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Oyo (Photos) / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Kajaard: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Modrov:

Erm, she finished the registration a day before she had her baby

Camp is 3 weeks.

So, you guys are saying that she hooked up with a guy at the start of camp, and three weeks later had a baby

I know my biology is not up to snuff...but pregnancies in members of the species Homo sapiens last 9 months.

Gotcha boss cool
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Kajaard:

Gotcha boss cool

No probs.

Modified

The idea is for her to get posted to her husband' s base. Also some married women do get married early in university...and may arrive pregnant or with kids.

For all those type of corpers NYSC tries to post them to where their husbands are. All they need to do is fill the appropriate form, and NYSC will do the rest. (And 99% of the time, approval is positive)
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by EHI9ICE(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
Is she married or the baby a product of camp immoral act.

Wetin dis one dey even reason sef?. Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Ziggylee(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
How long has she been in camp? How long does a pregnancy last?
Now ask yourself if you no be proper mumu with internet access?

1 Like

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Corper baby welcome to orientation camp grin
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by observanc1: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Kajaard:

My thoughts exactly. If she is not married then we are openly celebrating single motherhood. Thus indirectly saying having indiscriminate sex is no more frowned upon and having babies out of wedlock is now a welcome idea. Shame, shame, shame undecided
and u think u made sense.
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nauttyprof(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:

You have just exposed your ignorance to everyone.

I really don't know where to start from either to explain to you the duration of orientation camp or how long it takes for a mother from conception to delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by 24brains(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2021
She took in at the campus and gave birth in the camp. The baby should be named camperla
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Her husband is a police officer
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations to her.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by luckydion(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
legba1:
how did she get a call up when almost due?......how come she was not sent home at the point of registration when she was found to be heavily pregnant?

Kwarruption at work and we will set up a committee to investigate.

"For pregnant women and nursing mothers to be able to take proper care of themselves and their babies, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) allows them to register with the scheme, take an exeat from the camp and go home during the first three weeks of mobilisation."

So, I don't think its corruption... I think Its a choice if to stay or to go home or nearby home

1 Like

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by sherozy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
You sure say you OK so. Or you sabi read.
Na people like you dey cause problem for Nigeria oh.
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
The question here is, Is she married or she want to her own baby mama career?
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Geesaintagape: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by noskcid(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright..

Congratulations ....this is the period we niggarrrrs do away with the breast...she is lactating already...so we can't suck anymore if not our mouth will be filled with a tasteless liquid.....this period we are in pains...waiting for her to stop lactating....the worse part of it is that banging will also be postponed for like one month.....

It is obvious you are not a real niggar
Bunch of confused pussy ass niggarz everywhere

You be bad guy o
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by makavelli80(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
It wasn't like this. Everything is diluted in Nigeria
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by DoctorDree(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
Fool,naso your mama born you, just after a day or two in camp and the immoral act led to pregnancy and she gave birth to the kid right??
So crazy how people just use there keypad with you the brain working for them at the same time
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by makavelli80(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Now, how can she be part of the usuall drills? Hmmm only in NIGERIA
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
Orientation camp is 3 weeks, so she committed the 'camp immoral act', got pregnant as a result and gave birth, all in 3 weeks? Na so dem dey born for your village? Shior. In short I had to share your post make others join me in marveling at your sheer ignorance.
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Siggynigeria:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/corps-member-delivers-baby-in-bayelsa-orientation-camp/

Nawa for all this girls,una leave corps serving go carry Belle ah fear woman oo
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yalwayzme:
Very obvious you don’t know what is NYSC orientation camp
Very obvious. Maybe he is still writing jamb sef
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Modrov:

Erm, she finished the registration a day before she had her baby

Camp is 3 weeks.

So, you guys are saying that she hooked up with a guy at the start of camp, and three weeks later had a baby

I know my biology is not up to snuff...but pregnancies in members of the species Homo sapiens last 9 months.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. It may have happened as you described it
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. It may have happened as you described it

Maybe.. cheesy
Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
observanc1:
a married woman is allowed to come in pregnant naa.

It's not whether you are married or not.

It's about the rigorous exercises in camp.

I believe the NYSC statute doesn't allow pregnant women to be camped.

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Married corp members are exempted.

I doubt that very much.

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
cloud:
my daddy is making a fool of himself.

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Modrov:

Maybe.. cheesy
Yes o. Stranger things have happened, according to some Nairaland males grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Shugar27:
Hmmmm.........please which camp do they conduct pregnancy test or is it in another country??

Well, I don't know which year you served or in which camp.

I was in NYSC Bukuru/Jos camp 2009 and ladies were made to go through pregnancy test by taking their urine.

So, if you were in that same camp in that same year, you can come and argue out this point with me.

Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
prekumohtim:

Pregnant women are not prevented from camping . Camping is a must. Don't mistake corpers for police officers. Na serve them come serve and just for one year, not to serve forever. They are only redeployed to their home states where they can easily be with their husband. And note that redeployment is not automatic. They must apply for it. Same thing with those with health conditions

I don't understand how people just come online and talk about things they know practically NOTHING about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Meet Ogunleye Modupe Ishola, A Corper Who Did The Government Duty (Photos) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.