Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

If You Want To End Relationships Without Feeling Guilty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To End Relationships Without Feeling Guilty. (210 Views)

How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To End Relationships Without Feeling Guilty. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Dont engage in any sexual activity. Simple!!!

I know it looks wierd... but it works all the time.

Ladies get upbeat when a guy ends a relationship because she feels she has something to loose... her privacy, the connections, the chemistry, her commitment, her time, her decency or innocence, her pride, her self-esteem, her self-worth and the soul ties, some of which is triggered by sexual intimacy.

Some guys wouldn't care... The shallow minded guy would think he always has just his money to loosecheesy...
Re: If You Want To End Relationships Without Feeling Guilty. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
You are right this has always work for me,if you don't engage in sexual relationship your dumping game will be top notch.
Re: If You Want To End Relationships Without Feeling Guilty. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are right this has always work for me,if you don't engage in sexual relationship your dumping game will be top notch.
true

(1) (Reply)

Benefit To Increases Your Libido / Problem Romance Wahala / Advice Concerning : How Can I Stop My 23-year-old Girlfriend From Bed-wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.