Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:00 AM

Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty (1550 Views)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Ezegedegreat: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
She is 52 years old and appears to be too young to be a grandma; she has over 170 000 online followers; she is the owner of the immobilizer and the blog; and she resides in the United States of America.

For as you can see, money is extremely expensive, and it may be used to treat a multitude of ailments, including those associated with advancing age. She’s a woman with a lot on her plate, and she also happens to be an actor.

Read Full: https://yawabase.com/meet-52-years-old-youngest-grandma-who-still-drive-men-crazy-with-her-beauty-and-curves/

1 Like

Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by TarOrfeeek: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
angry

It is your father and all the males in your village that will be driven crazy by this old woman.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Nothing wen nor dey drive men crazy. Even a mad woman drives them crazy to the point they impregnate them.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mercychen:
Nothing wen nor dey drive men crazy. Even a mad woman drives them crazy to the point they impregnate them.

Dis one no drive me at all let alone crazy.
Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by mariahAngel(f): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahahahahaahahaaahaaahaahaaheeheeehee grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaahahaaahaaahaahaaheeheeehee grin

grin tongue grin
Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Dis one no drive me at all let alone crazy.

You sure?
Wait until e hold you.
Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Truvelisback(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mercychen:

You sure? Wait until e hold you.
Hold me? She isn't even sexy. Is she?
Re: Meet 52 Years Old Youngest Grandma Who Still Drive Men Crazy With Her Beauty by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Hold me? She isn't even sexy. Is she?

I don't know. I can't say.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Lost Contact With A Friend Or Loved One? / Sex Is Highly Pleasurable, A Fulfilled Love Life Is Memorable, / Am In Tears Avised Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.