Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,088 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x (3895 Views)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by arinze198(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2021
A 25-year old trader, Tasuru Abdullahi, has been arrested in Lagos for allegedly biting off a lady’s nipple and swallowing it during fight over sex.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the lady, Miss Nkechi Anosike, suffered her fate during the fight between the duo on 22nd August, 2021, at Alhaji Murhi Street, Oregun area of Lagos.

According to Police sources, the suspect, Abdullahi and the lady, Nkechi, had a disagreement, which the Police alleged was a sexual assault that led to public fight and in the process, Abdullahi grabbed her breast and bit off the nipple. She was said to have bled profusely from the injury on the breast before she was rushed to a hospital for treatment.

The matter was reported to the Police and Abdullahi was arrested.
After thorough interrogation and having been found culpable, he subsequently charged before the Ogba Magistrates Court for sexual assault and grievous harm on the lady.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-25-bites-off-ladys-nipple-swallows-it-during-fight-over-sx/

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Visocrate(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Demon in human form

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Fahdiga(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
What a sweet meal. Only PM Express reports this kind of thing.
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by khia: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2021
shocked Freaking Savage. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Good..

At least he can now boast of having a whole factory of breast milk inside of him without going through the stress of begging any woman.....Na to bite off and swallow kpekus join just to balance the equation nai remain cheesy

Madman undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Aganju849: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Aboki versus olocho
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Buhdeuce: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2021
This one na real vampire. Of all places to bite, na breast him see.

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by TheChameleon: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Aganju849:
Aboki versus olocho

Herdsman vs Yamleg Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Kajaard: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by goodmorning40: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2021
They shld tear abdullahi belle and find nkechi breast . he has to give her back her breast

See name combination !Kai

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Ancecoker(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Ha
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by ellagabs(f): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2021
She no go ever forget this dude in her life...
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Naijanascam: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2021
One nipple in the bag already....... this aboki get sense and wicked at the same time

14 nipples from seven virgins reserved for him is not ok for him......15 nipples already secured grin grin grin
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by IJOBA11: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2021
IGBO WOMEN ARE DISGRACING US IN LAGOS STATE

IGBO LADIES UNA NOR GET SHAME

2 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by IJOBA11: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
They shld tear abdullahi belle and find nkechi breast . he has to give her back her breast

See name combination !Kai
MY BROTHER IM ASHAMED OF IGBO WOMEN IN LAGOS I SWEAR
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Hyperchi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
him done spoil the pipe. na wow ooo
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Lastmankc(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
The lady should bite his dick too
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by cactusJack(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nipple wey everybody dey manage,e reach ur turn u chop am swallow...she e fair?

2 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by showafrica(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Possibly, aboki took Nkechi out... After eating his money, Nkechi no gree remove pant so fight come start. Aboki seeing fresh standing bress.. Grabbed it by force and Nkechi trying to deny aboki access, aboki use teeth hold the nipple and Nkechi pushed him away with force, aboki fall with a detached nipple and swallow the thing as value for his money. Nkechi think say aboki na igbo man wey him dey chop mugu.

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by realstars: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Even the devil is shock to hear this, vampire
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Tyranny: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
What's happening? I would rather have a cup of coffee than sex!

#TellEveryone
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Karemarealty288(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2021
The other one is nippleless.....I wonder how she will be explaining to her clients the cause of her deformity......its was bitten off and swollen by a carnivorous element from the Northside... .....hook line and sinker.. grin

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Uptheante(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
IGBO WOMEN ARE DISGRACING US IN LAGOS STATE

IGBO LADIES UNA NOR GET SHAME
Hahaha all kinds of men just dey f**k una women anyhow.
If them come back to d East una go still marry them (left overs) with plenty money.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by IJOBA11: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Uptheante:

Hahaha all kinds of men just dey f**k una women anyhow.
If them come back to d East una go still marry them (left overs) with plenty money.
Hahaha
MY BROTHER IGBO MEN NOR SEND THEM AGAIN O

EVEN TOTO DECAY DON DEY HEAR AM NOW
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Antoeni(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
WHO IS AT FAULT?

A man returned from work at night,and heads straight in to his bedroom as usual,to make love to his wife.

When done,he went to the kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink,only to find his wife there looking for something in the fridge. He asked his wife how she quickly made it to the kitchen,when they've just finished making love.

His wife screamed: ''Aahh! That was my sister in the bedroom,She was so tired when she arrived,so I let her sleep in our room''.

Alarmed,she ran to her sister and asked her why she didn't say anything,when her husband was making love to her.

Sister replied: '' you know say me and your husband no dey talk.

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by walteriyke: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Brest wey everybody they manage e reach abdulahi turn he chop am na waooo
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Uptheante(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
MY BROTHER IGBO MEN NOR SEND THEM AGAIN O

EVEN TOTO DECAY DON DEY HEAR AM NOW
But Igbo men no dey like marry non-Igbo girls na.
If u see how other tribes dey f**k Igbo girls ehn, bro, u go shock.
And sadly, Igbo men hardly bang other tribal girls like Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Calabar etc

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by Maxvasia(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mumu. When they settle, what will he now suck? He has spoilt the tap now. angry undecided
Re: Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x by IJOBA11: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Uptheante:

But Igbo men no dey like marry non-Igbo girls na.
If u see how other tribes dey f**k Igbo girls ehn, bro, u go shock.
And sadly, Igbo men hardly bang other tribal girls like Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Calabar etc
MAKE EM ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Release Your Nudes" - Between Girlfriend And Her Past Boyfriend / I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police / Graphic Photo Of A Student Of Fika GSS Yobe Killed By An Unknown Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.