Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,024 members, 7,883,542 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa (1164 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Liesel81(f): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Thankfully with no incidents I made it through Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana. An Epic Journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5DckdcedA
Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by descarado: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2021
I watched this straight away.
Lovely kiss

Try and divide it next time, each country should have like 2 or 3 videos attached to it.
Make them short, 5 to 8 min max.

People will love to see you interact with indigenes, eat their food, visit some sites

You just sat and talk. This will not interest viewers.
I dived in to see landscapes and what made some places you visited unique.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Liesel81(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:
I watched this straight away.
Lovely kiss

Try and divide it next time, each country should have like 2 or 3 videos attached to it.
Make them short, 5 to 8 min max.
It's so lovely.

thanks for the Feedback I am going to make separate country videos as well. This is just like a broad frame work for the whole trip. In fact I already have videos from Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by descarado: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Liesel81:

thanks for the Feedback I am going to make separate country videos as well. This is just like a broad frame work for the whole trip. In fact I already have videos from Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda

Good kiss
Make them short. Those that will promote you have limited data, you know.

I am a lover of culture too.

Check out mark twein food vlog and see his presentations and how he talk especially with enthusiasm and excitement.
Looking forward to them.

1 Like

Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Nuelito: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Nice one....holla me when next you want to travel.

1 Like

Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Buy me bread oo.

1 Like

Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Benrosaria(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Liesel81:
Thankfully with no incidents I made it through Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana. An Epic Journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5DckdcedA

Hi �‍♂️ I would love a visit to Rwanda. Can I get to speak with you personally on this ?
Pleased to read from. You
Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Liesel81(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Benrosaria:

Hi �‍♂️ I would love a visit to Rwanda. Can I get to speak with you personally on this ?
Pleased to read from. You

Thanks for watching feel free to ask the questions here. I will try my best to answer
Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Benrosaria(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Liesel81:

Thanks for watching feel free to ask the questions here. I will try my best to answer

Thanks for reaching out. I would love to visit Rwanda. How best can I go about this, and what would you advice ??
Re: Finally Made To Eastern And Southern Africa by Bifwoli: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Liesel81:

I can't wait to watch your individual country videos i love culture and new environs .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Age On Intl Passport! / Invitation Letter Help / Only In America: Share your bizzare news item.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.