Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Life lessons to learn from the hen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life lessons to learn from the hen (241 Views)

Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. / What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life lessons to learn from the hen by coputa(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2021
She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them (good planning)

When she starts sitting on her eggs,she minimize movement (discipline)

She physically losses weight while sitting on the eggs(sacrifice and self denial)

She detects unfertilized eggs and take them out (sensitive and discerning)

She sits on the eggs patiently, waiting, even if it does not hatch,she will still lay eggs again (wisdom)

1 Like

Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't want to be like the hen,the life of a hen is outright suffering while the cock who put her in such conditions moves freely and unto its next victim.

1 Like

Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Must everything be brought back to a competition between the genders? If in fact you are a 'hen' then no amount of Wishing and wanting will make you a cock! Be proud of what you are and play the hand life dealt you well.

@op, this is insightful and very informative so thank you.
Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by LordIsaac(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't want to be like the hen,the life of a hen is outright suffering while the cock who put her in such conditions moves freely and unto its next victim.
Hahahahaha... Lols... grin
Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hahahahaha... Lols... grin
I lie?

1 Like

Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by yomi007k(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

I beg....The hen, the eggs and the roaster will all end up in my plate.

Moral: Try not to be at the bottom of the food chain. grin
Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
yomi007k:

I beg....The hen, the eggs and the roaster will all end up in my plate.

Moral: Try not to be at the bottom of the food chain. grin
But on a second thought, the cock do not always live long I guess that's the price they have to pay for been a deadbeat lol.Hen are mostly reserved for a longer period for the sake of reproduction
Re: Life lessons to learn from the hen by LordIsaac(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I lie?
You didn't even allow the motivational speaker to land... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Domestic Staff Who Work For You/live With You You Should Watch This / Lady's Ex-husband Appreciates Current Husband, Gave Him A Gift / How Do I Help My Child Overcome A Low Self Esteem/ Confidence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.