Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! (500 Views)

Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by durubennie(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Heavy rainfall in Portharcourt triggered severe flooding in some parts of portharcourt. My street is flooded.

We call on the government to look into this

cc lalasticlala
seun
farano
DisGuy
Justwise

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by durubennie(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
FTC
Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by tempest01(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
The govt and you people are the problem. You are in a rainy environment, you mark out roads and you don't mark out space for a gutter or drainage?

You people build houses and do not leave any spaces so that gutter will not be on your side.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Ur street own flood na learner.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by Ammishaddai: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2021
The state government will never come to your aid and if you think social media will give you the necessary publicity to air the deplorable state of your roads , then you must be joking because NOTHING will be done .
Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by durubennie(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The state government will never come to your aid and if you think social media will give you the necessary publicity to air the deplorable state of your roads , then you must be joking because NOTHING will be done .
Why do you hate buhari?
Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by Ammishaddai: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2021
durubennie:

Why do you hate buhari?
Oga, it's too early to be intentionally stupid. Where did you see Buhari in my post ? Or can't you read again...mtchww
Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by yemmywesey(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one is not a flood, just say gutter over full.
Re: Aftermath Of The Heavy Rainfall In Portharcourt,my Street Flooded! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2021
This one no be flood na..

(1) (Reply)

The Cable Car History San Francisco / Turkey Student Visa Inquiry / Where Can I Enter Lagos And Yenegoa In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.