Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,986 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria (20422 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Islie:

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-stop-exposing-buharis-failures-online-ambassador-to-u-s/

Thunder fire your mouth there......we should keep quiet when bandits are kidnapping children abi? Boko Haram are killing daily, made some nigerians refugees in cameroon, niger. And we should not shout abi? Ogun kill you there........fulani herders are busy killing people anyhow in plateau and benue.....and we should keep quiet abi? Ayilala kill you there......

How many country herders dey kill farmers like chicken in this 21st century?
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Plut01: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021

Stupid girl be saying rubbish. As If that how Americans hide their problems. She should be deported back to Nigeria (Adamawa precisely) and let see how long she can keep silence.

Stupid girl.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by respectralph: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Common sense is not common at all.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Lewisdinho(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
He or She?
LordIsaac:
He is sick upstairs for that statement.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Amanda4life: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
U MEAN LEVEL OF FOOD SCARCITY, LACK OF ACCESS TO MEDICAL CARE, HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY, NIGERIAN POLICE/HISBAH POLICING.

I BEG , WHICH ONE YOU?.

I'm not understanding
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Positive things are security of lives and property, equity and equality, fairness and justice, economic development, etc . But are those things in Nigeria? So, we must talk so that those things become part of our lives.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Lewisdinho(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
sapientia:
No one have demarketted Buhari more than himself

Same man who used his first tenure badmouthing Nigerians and the youths

Stop disturbing us

Talk to Buhari
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Ibkhaleel: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

First of all, Buhari was wrong when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Secondly, going to the internet by the citizens of Nigeria to abuse Buhari is foolish.

They think it is wise, but people of other countries don't care about their rants.

Look, I am from Imo state and I want Biafra.

But it doesn't mean that I should be insulting Buhari or Nigeria.

The Only Igbo i have seen with sound home training....keep it up! You deserve to be a leader
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

Secondly, going to the internet by the citizens of Nigeria to abuse Buhari is foolish.

They think it is wise, but people of other countries don't care about their rants.

All people from IMO state are as foolish as people from the bandit area.

Who will take you and your supreme court governor serious?

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by FemolasticA: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
While people die silently Abi Praising positive how, shebi Money is not your problem neither food is your problem, you have everything at your hands

While common man can't even eat one square meal a day, it so pathetic when people in high level just talk without reasoning.

Mumu talk
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by izubext007: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
That's why she is still a miss.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
So the outside world doesn't know what we are facing shey?
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by AmuEbule: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
And what if there’s no positive thing to post about Nigeria? Nonsense sad
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

Nwanne you are just confused just like Tonto Dike

grin grin

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by 24brains(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Every bullshit about nigeria needs to be uncovered. Where is slawomir? Come and do the needful to this ambasador's case
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
How dare you refer to our Igbo sister as he, what is wrong with this Abokina?
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
sapientia:
No one have demarketted Buhari more than himself

Same man who used his first tenure badmouthing Nigerians and the youths

Stop disturbing us

Talk to Buhari
You just spoke my mind!

Buhari, with his tacit support for criminal members of his marauding tribesmen and his attendant foot dragging in tackling the security challenges with spontaneity upon assuming office, became the biggest liability to himself and his government.

No amount of window dressing can make a calamitous person look good!
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Ibkhaleel: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
FakeUnity:

You are not Pro-Biafran, stop lying.

No single Pro-Biafran who drank his own mother's breastmilk and had a fully developed brain will support buhari's constant insult on the East and we are happy to pay him back in his own coin in greater measure.

Booharri has insulted the East more than all former presidents put together and must not go unscathed in equal measure.

He is a terrible, incompetent and ineffectual mongol.

Igbo Kwenu!

Arrogant Criminal southern unity

Where is Ikonso today, Drogon or even. His lazy commanders.

I am sure your name is still on massob and Ipob registers.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin..

Those who live by propaganda will die by it.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
He's a SHE.. grin
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
And how do we do it with Twitter?
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
24brains:
Every bullshit about nigeria needs to be uncovered. Where is slawomir? Come and do the needful to this ambasador's case
He has gone deepcover since Buba Marwa of NDLEA started his present madness.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who ever ask us not to speak up for our rights ........... may thunder tear their back

Rubbish, I no blame this one she done pack all her familyincludingher boyfriend go US go relax, come here dey talk smokesss
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Habib101: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Naso so this people they speak, so we can say that they feel our pain or something
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by FakeUnity: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Igbo Kwenu!

Arrogant Criminal southern unity

Where is Ikonso today, Drogon or even. His lazy commanders.

I am sure your name is still on massob and Ipob registers.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin..

Those who live by propaganda will die by it.

Ibn mugu. Your moozlim skull can continue to cry and lament against Biafra, it changes nothing.

You are abokey, If you die of heartache today, before 2 hours, ants will be eating your corpse in your grave while Biafra continues to live on.. grin
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Talk am again....
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Habib101: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
I don't even know whether to cry or laugh from this very funny and ridiculous statement.
Is like adding salt to injury

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by seunowokade(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okay, make we dey pretend dey suffer abi. You are not only wicked but heartless
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Newboss(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:

Na woman talk am
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Ibkhaleel: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ibn mugu. Your moozlim skull can continue to cry and lament against Biafra, it changes nothing.

You are abokey, If you die of heartache today, before 2 hours, ants will be eating your corpse in your grave while Biafra continues to live on.. grin
I will tell my children; and children's children's children and indeed pass it off to many generations to come that one of the greatest tragedy that befell us in the 21st century - the acclaimed generation of the wise and jet-age was that there was a generation of the Igbos who fell flat, bamboozled, deceived and misled by a low budget conman and fraudster called Nnamdi Kanu.
The advent of an Nnamdi Kanu in the Igbo equation has destroyed the very myths that were hitherto ascribed to us that the Igbos were people of the wise and knowledge.
If a low level and incoherent rabble rouser like Nnamdi Kanu could deceive any particular group of people — such a people could pass off as a terribly most gullible people on the face of the earth.
That there are still a thousands or a few millions of people who still believe that Kenny Okwu Kanu whom were with us in the pro GEJ and PDP days could get them Biafra - a country - is the most heart wrenching of it all.
I fear for this generation!
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Craze dey worry you!
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerians should pretend,Huh? They should "suffering and smiling", right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / Kano 2019: APC Speaks On Substituting Ganduje’s Name Over Bribery Scandal / Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.