Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,357 members, 7,929,123 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Need 7 Kegs Of Palmoil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 7 Kegs Of Palmoil (235 Views)

I Have 50 Kegs Of Pure Palm Oil For Sell / 1000 Units Of 25litres Yellow Kegs In Need / 60 Kegs Of 25litres Of Palm Oil From Enugu state for Sale #12,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 7 Kegs Of Palmoil by AbujaClient: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Good day Nairaland

I am a Foodstuffs Seller in the North

I am in need of a cheap and very good Palm oil...

I will prefer Akwa-Ibom oil...

Condition: Payment On Delivery Only Please
Every expenses should be taking care of by you till it gets to me.

If your oil is good in taste and odour and profitable for me, we can establish a long term business together

No long story and grammar please.

aka...segun...at..gmail dot com

God bless
Re: I Need 7 Kegs Of Palmoil by AbujaClient: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairaland

I am a Foodstuffs Seller in the North

I am in need of a cheap and very good Palm oil...

I will prefer Akwa-Ibom oil...

Condition: Payment On Delivery Only Please
Every expenses should be taking care of by you till it gets to me.

If your oil is good in taste and odour and profitable for me, we can establish a long term business together

Still waiting

No long story and grammar please.

aka...segun...at..gmail dot com

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Kirkland Premium & Super Premium Paper Towels / The Most Effective Marketing/sales Strategy / Are You Really Hungry For Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.