Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children (20636 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Ibrahim Garba Musa (Perm Sec) & Granddaughter In Niger State / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by 77star: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The lawmaker is hereby urged to remain law abiding citizen and not to take law into his hands as he goes about his normal business without fear of molestation.

Security agents will restore normalcy and bring the perpetrators of these dastardly act to book. - Presidency
Assuming I av million Monika
I for like this statement
Million times
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Kay25(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
KILLBuhariNOW:
he should shout Sai baba to them and they'll release him.

just like the suffering under Buhari is the will of Allah
the abduction of his wife is the will of Allah too

gradually e go reach everybody.

the solution is my moniker
make I laff small ��
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
business men
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Bigchristo: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
kunleham:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-abduct-katsina-lawmakers-wife-children/?amp
the bandits are now aiming for the right targets, since they keep playing politics with security and lives of 200 million Nigerians las las e go reach their turn too.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Make your papa & em friends go kill am, Who una dey wait for?

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Exceed15: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is called reaping the fruit of your labour
Sai baba sai baba
Na ur share be dis
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Rajosh(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
The monster they created
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by ameh43: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2021
They "politicians" said no hand will touch them na... I blame those guys "bandits".... Them for d go for all these politicians, Nigeria for don d reset since naaaaaa.... If e touch them, they will act faster...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State / I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.