Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) (64285 Views)

Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Asaba: Vehicles Submerged In Mud Water As Flood Ravages Nnebisi Road (Pictures) / Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Etizz: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mu
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Judic: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ndo nu. I hope una dey carry our news too

Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by mamaafrik(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Them no talk truth,abi Edo airways don jam them.
Oloun......, recording....., recording cheesy cheesy
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by ezugegere(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pappywaters need that plane for special operations
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by guru90: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Americans always fast in rescuing victims in danger.....

But can't happen in 9ja... Rather 9ja loves to report dead cases sharp sharp.....
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
zabuur:

A simple question a d please be honest with your response.

Going by the worlds population, the current percentage of Christians in the world is 31% and its not even the fastest growing religion in the world right now, Is God so merciless that he had only created Heaven (paradise) for the minority? Because as it, you've made us believe that, only christ followers would make heaven

Heaven is for those that knows Christ......it's not about size and the bigness of other religion , is about knowing Jesus Christ and His Father....that's all
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by EmmaLege: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
thanks to God cry
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
that woman is really terrified. despite she made out of d plane alive and on seeing rescuers. she was still screaming. all in all, its amazing that they crashed into d river and not on land
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please don't try this at home ( Nigeria)...
By now , all the passengers are gone
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Yet man will argue that there is no God.

What will you then say about those successful plane crashes that have taken place?
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Feasts60:
Wow
Thank God there are no casualties

shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

Scammer Identified, You are selling IT videos for 45K, that you can not even make you off

SCAM ALERT!!
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Longj60(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thank GOD they were rescued! It is really a Miracle.

One of these days, it is Scenes like this that will be in various nations and Cities all over the world.

The Moment the Trumpet Sounds, Vehicle and Aeroplanes Driven and Piloted by Born again people will suddenly become empty as they will Mysteriously Vanish.

There will Crashes everywhere. Be Ready! Live Ready! Because one of these Days, this Sudden Mystery will Happen. There is no other way to be Prepared than Genuinely Surrendering to JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR.
every time prepare prepare, 1000 years to come we are still in prepare prepare

1 Like

Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by pacificom: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
They could have said byebye to life if it were to happen in Nigeria.
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tierbest:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Another SCAMMER, looking for customer

SCAM
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by alizma: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Those screams were definitely of extreme trauma and shock
Is the winglady, she is said to be in her Early twenties
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Dearlord(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Anything can go wrong in Bournemouth
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by ouvredeparis: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Richy4:
Thank God...it reminds me of the Hudson river miracle.. when an extremely experienced pilot landed a commercial plane carrying 150 passengers +5 crew members on Hudson river in 2009. no one died..

You should also read up on the story of polish flight 16... Experience get levels for this aviation industry
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thank GOD they were rescued! It is really a Miracle.

One of these days, it is Scenes like this that will be in various nations and Cities all over the world.

The Moment the Trumpet Sounds, Vehicle and Aeroplanes Driven and Piloted by Born again people will suddenly become empty as they will Mysteriously Vanish.

There will Crashes everywhere. Be Ready! Live Ready! Because one of these Days, this Sudden Mystery will Happen. There is no other way to be Prepared than Genuinely Surrendering to JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR.
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by 24brains(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
That is terific and horific!! Falling from a high altitude with a speed magnitude and landing into a deep latitude yet keeping a good attitude(calm)

They were hit by fowl spirits and drawn by marine spirits (africa mentality) grin grin
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
CandyOps:
Normal them go investigate the crash. And if na pilot fault he could be held responsible and found guilty of negligence. The pilot may lose his license or be court-martialed if na military plane be this.

But for 9ja you don't need to die in a crash as a pilot, na your fellow wingsman go use motor jam you. When them ask am him go say na mistake. Say him been de reverse motor come jam you.You just die saraaah

The bolded is funny, but sadly true. Chai there was truly a country.

1 Like

Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by JaskanFactor: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
maybe if they died, they will save the life of others in future who like to play dangerous games.
You have to be possessed to want to walk on the wing of a flying plane and live to tell the tale.
Crazy people, foolish people, them and those who went to recuse them.

Now thier survival means other dare devils will be encouraged to try the same in future.
Those who know that in ancient times Oyinbo were called barbarian , know that non of thier dare devil antiques is human.

Just dont copy them saying what they do is what people do. Cause they are Neanderthal.
Hue Man means person whose skin has the hue of color , it means dark skin person.

They always rescuing them from mountains all the time where they go to kill themselves so called mountain climbing , more like demon calling to danger.

walking on the wings of moving plane, who is stupid enough to recuse that. The p[lane should have landed on the heads of those mad enough to go watch the show.

I never fly on plane , not even for holiday, unless business and there is no other way to get there on time. How much more walking on wings of flying plane.

God will save us from this barbarians and thier very evil ways.
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by zabuur: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Heaven is for those that knows Christ......it's not about size and the bigness of other religion , is about knowing Jesus Christ and His Father....that's all

You've not answered my question. You weren't i was asking though. Also, your answer lacks substance. Is THE LORD you worship that merciless that he has created more people to end up in hell ?
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Richy4(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
ouvredeparis:

You should also read up on the story of polish flight 16... Experience get levels for this aviation industry

I will definitely check that out.. I find it fascinating when people especially professionals like pilots comport themselves.. act cool and collected in the midst of danger..I know it's not easy to do that..
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
A wing walker crying like a pregnant chicken has the wrong job profession
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
zabuur:

You've not answered my question. You weren't i was asking though. Also, your answer lacks substance. Is THE LORD you worship that merciless that he has created more people to end up in hell ?

Hundreds of thousands of Israelis left Egypt with Moses to the promise land, how many made it at the end?
It's not by number and the multitude, it's about believing and knowing Jesus.....

Hell is meant for the fallen Angels , who were cast out from Heaven, unfortunately humans who chooses not to obey God's instructions of accepting and believing in HIS only begotten son will END THERE.
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by Temi2468: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
CandyOps:
Normal them go investigate the crash. And if na pilot fault he could be held responsible and found guilty of negligence. The pilot may lose his license or be court-martialed if na military plane be this.

But for 9ja you don't need to die in a crash as a pilot, na your fellow wingsman go use motor jam you. When them ask am him go say na mistake. Say him been de reverse motor come jam you. You just die saraaah

Ooh my nairalanders. grin grin cheesy
A lot of raw talents here with comedy skits.

1 Like

Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by blamingthedevil: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Holiness with bad news
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by petitejolie(f): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Was the pilot a female abi na transgender? D shout is like that if a female. Very chiling. They re lucky to be alive
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by cardoctor(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2021
No be crase dey worry dem?
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2021
HenryDion:

What will you then say about those successful plane crashes that have taken place?
Same!
Re: Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) by illitracy: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2021
See why I like travelling ontop jaki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Don't Browse Here' Written In A Taxi In Ogun State (PICS ) / A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.