Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,823 members, 7,952,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (272 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel by Abhidarg: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pls somebody should enlighten me on this,I want to enroll for next summer in memorial university for my masters in Canada,since I'm the one sponsoring myself,the agent is saying I must have 11_12 million naira untouched in my account for six months while am applying,less than that the embassy will not issues me my Visa for studying,pls I need assistance from anyone who knows better pls.
Re: Travel by anif009(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's your closing balance and how you run the account matters. Your bank statement must even More than that if you're sponsoring yourself because they believe that's the money you'll be spending during your studies in Canada and it'll not be increasing.

I'll advise, why can't you transfer the money into parents account and claim they're the one sponsoring if you're not going with family. I think with that it'll boost your chances of getting the Visa.
Re: Travel by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abhidarg:
Pls somebody should enlighten me on this,I want to enroll for next summer in memorial university for my masters in Canada,since I'm the one sponsoring myself,the agent is saying I must have 11_12 million naira untouched in my account for six months while am applying,less than that the embassy will not issues me my Visa for studying,pls I need assistance from anyone who knows better pls.
how much do you plan to have in your account If you dont have sufficient money they wont give you visa

(1) (Reply)

Abuse And Violence At The Heart Of Some Of South Korea's Biggest Companies / 21-year-old Driver Crashes Into Truck In Port Harcourt, Damages Skull / Check Out The Perfect Relaxation Choice For The Weekend In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.