Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,845 members, 7,912,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato (2269 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Educationalserv: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
I'm one of your fans and your comedy gladdens my heart every time I watch on Instagram. Didn't even know you were divorced until today when I read your story here and it's quite sad. I know you feel hurt, I know your ex wife did you wrong but please for whatever love you once felt in your heart for her, and for the kindhearted person that you are, please don't treat her the way she is bad, but treat her the way you are good.

She might not be the mother of all your children but she is the mother of some and at some point she made you happy and her children for you make you happy. She's obviously in a bad place financially and throwing these reckless emotional outburst was just her own way, howbeit flawed and dumb, but nonetheless it was her live or die last resort of trying to beg for your help. Please I beg you, I know you come on Nairaland, I feel you do, please give your ex-wife some money to help her stand on her two feet with dignity again, she is and will always be the mother of your lovely children. Nobody can take that away from her, and no matter how terrible what she did to you is, she has also put a smile on your face before, even if just for one day.

For the sake of God, for the sake of your lovely children, for the sake of your kindhearted nature, please help her out with some of her financial requests like her house rent, and other stuff, as you are able to afford. God has really blessed you and will bless you more if you follow the path of forgiveness. Nobody is perfect, definitely not our women. Whether or not our relationship work out, we can still help out our ex-wives who gave us the children we love, who gave us the next generation. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Your IG fan!
very stupid of you. If she infected him with h.i.v ? By sampling dicks up and down ? Why must it be him where the chap that she was giving pussy up and down while faking been married?
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Educationalserv:
very stupid of you. If she infected him with h.i.v ? By sampling dicks up and down ? Why must it be him where the chap that she was giving pussy up and down while faking been married?
Be calming down grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / I've Become More Violent And Intolerant Lately / Man Rejects Son Who Won 38million From Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.