Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children (1728 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

You see? cheesy

A juwola’m biko! grin
grin grin

I am right, it is not only online write ups..lol
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by mariahAngel(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

I am right, it is not only online write ups..lol

Ka gi ma. grin

Maazi Okacha-mara! grin
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ka gi ma. grin

Maazi Okacha-amara! grin
grin grin
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by TinaG(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Come, do you expect all your children to look like you alone? Some will take after their mom, their uncle's or grannies.
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gasapoto:
So far, we have two children in which one is my exact carbon copy while one did not in anyway resemble me but resemble the mother especially having the same complexion(fair) like my father inlaw who is also fair in complexion and posses some other features like him and my wife but did not in anyway takes after me.Once anybody see the one that is my carbon copy,you dont need to ask who is his father and i am happy for that.

Due to the growing rate of cases of father not being the biological father of his child(children) common these days after DNA test,most times i used to be worried whether i am the biological father of the one that did not in anyway resemble and i dont have the money for now to go and conduct DNA test.

I begin to ask whether its advisable to call my wife and sit her down and her ask to please tell me whether i am truly the biological father of the one that did not resemble me. But i dont know what will be her response or how she will feel if i ask such ?. Its not that i am suspecting her but most times i am scared considering news of whats happening these days in paternity test and results. Please kindly advise on the best way to handle this.

Is it wise to engage your wife out of thin air or suspicion?

Nope!

If you have doubts, do your research aka DNA test.

Also ensure you test that the wife is the mom (if the test is negative) so you have all your facts before engagement.
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by GboyegaD(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Don't destroy your home and be wise to know that the phenotype could favor any of the family member.

The worst part of what I read is how cowardly our alpha men are. If you need conduct a DNA on your child, be bold about it.
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by Gasapoto: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
I have read all the comments. Well appreciated.

It's not really that I am suspecting her but I know men in most cases feel more at home when the child(ren) seem to be their carbon copy than the other way round or be happy when they hear such words from people like "this one no need to be asked who be the father" because of the way they resemble.Again like I said many men prefer that their children look like their carbon copy than their mother as it clears any suspicious or doubtful thought. I begin to think how possible some children cannot posses any of the traits of the father especially the physical look. I know DNA is the last resort of such a doubt though don't have such money for now.
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gasapoto:

It's not really that I am suspecting her but I know men in most cases feel more at home when the child(ren) seem to be their carbon copy than the other way round or be happy when they hear such words from people like "this one no need to be asked who be the father" because of the way they resemble.Again like I said many men prefer that their children look like their carbon copy than their mother as it clears any suspicious or doubtful thought. I begin to think how possible some children cannot posses any of the traits of the father especially the physical look. I know DNA is the last resort of such a doubt though don't have such money for now.

Which one of your children are you doubtful of, the first or the second one?
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by Regex: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Also ensure you test that the wife is the mom (if the test is negative) so you have all your facts before engagement.

Come this one no follow. If the wife carried the pregnancy, why do testing again?
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by bukatyne(f): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Regex:

Come this one no follow. If the wife carried the pregnancy, why do testing again?

Babies are switched in hospitals.
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by Regex: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Babies are switched in hospitals.

I know. But rarely does it happen.
Re: Is It Wise Asking My Wife Whether I Am Truly D Biological Father Of Our Children by Bekind123: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Gasapoto:

You know nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Beat Your House Help? / 1 / Strictly Married Men And Women Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.