Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,669 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions (11745 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by t2luv1: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
North anything about them is negative and they behave like cows 93percent of them.

On behalf of cows I take offense that your statement.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by TheMan3: 5:26am On Sep 06, 2021
post=105532005:
May evil befall anyone who is sponsoring and encouraging violence in this nation.

Brutal ends awaut them ALL.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.
does that prayer include your darling daddy?

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Raph82(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Nature has a way of dealing with issues. I remember when GEJ was trying hard to fight this monster called BH, out of their hatred for GEJ, they said they will drag him to International Court of Justice for extrajudicial killings in the north, all his efforts were frustrated, now who's suffering for it? As part of his efforts to curb the situation of mass-recruitment of aAlmajiri boys by BH, he built multi-billion naira Almajiri School, fully furnish and equipped with state-of-the-art gadgets, their elders and elites never allowed those schools to function, claiming it was built by an infidel, what an evil way of reasoning! Their sense of intuition has been eroded by religious and ethnic bigotry that they never see anything good in what any leader from outside their tribe does. Now that monster they never wanted to fight in the 1st place is coming to bring their region down on it's knees.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by OneManLegion(m): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2021
post=105532139:

Say AMEN or simply Keep shut hypocrite.
The same sets of specie telling us it is okay for Cownu brainwashed swines to kill and behead innocent igbos cos Boko Haram and bandits are killing northerners.
Just imagine mentality �

You're rebutting a person's statement with images that announce themselves as "unconfirmed reports".

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Omonda(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Until the northern recognizes 'BANDITS' as TERRORISTS and not TERRORISTS as 'BANDITS,' they will never know peace. Know this and be wise!
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by vineyardfarms: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2021
I feel these so call northern elders are sometimes confussed, lack of purpose and will to tackle issues. Tell mr president the truth, the sponsorers and root causes of the insecurity in the country.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Mitsurugi(m): 6:26am On Sep 06, 2021
post=105532139:

Say AMEN or simply Keep shut hypocrite.
The same sets of specie telling us it is okay for Cownu brainwashed swines to kill and behead innocent igbos cos Boko Haram and bandits are killing northerners.
Just imagine mentality �

Shut up and answer the question! Why has darling daddy not proscribed Boko Haram and Bandits? You seriously think these your deceitful prayers fool anyone. Ode! angry

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Kill them all
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2021
it is still
surprising that
despite the exploit that bandits have done in the north so far
the bandits have not been proscribed and labeled as terrorist by PMB administration

something is wrong somewhere

anyway

they've been labelled business men
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Neddstark: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2021
You elders should rally your youths to war rhe bandits.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2021
the north are yet to show the aggression and force to pmb like they did to GEJ ADMINISTRATION

they're now civil
it is well
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by nedekid: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Then baba Ahmed, you are Fulani, talk to you blodas to stop banditry, kidnapping, murder, open grazing of cow, sexing cows and playing draft.
The curfew will then be lifted.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Angelfrost(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2021
mushystuff:

Unfortunate community dwellers already know they are on their own. Have they not been told several times to defend themselves, come out enmasse with whatever weapons they have and also get clearance from the military before going to farm or even just living? There's no hiding the obvious.

These northern elders with the ignorant support of their people brought this madness on just because of ethnic and religious stupidity so it's an ant and lizard issue now. In fact they should keep off now because the 'misguided brethren' are hard at work!

There's nothing as irritating as the widespread hypocrisy and deception going on over there...

These fools know the root cause of their problems, but would rather allow their people suffer all in a bid to save face before the whole nation, and protect their god in Aso Rock.

These are the same clowns who would have called on the government to apply more force and intent if this issue were happening anywhere in the South, especially East.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Lovenorth: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

No one cares.. everyone should allow the North to be overrun by Bokoharam and ISIS the way Taliban were allowed to overrun Afghanistan.

Allow them enjoy the monster they made. We should stop.wasting resources to rescue a people who can produce the likes of buhari, a nincompoop, an idiotic waste of biological matter, that thinks like an animal.

Someone who opened his stupid mouth to say an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north grin

What a race these people are . What baffles me is how unintelligent these people are but they are quick to threaten,abuse and shout violence as if that's what makes a race advanced.

These horde of uncivilised people should be allowed to enjoy the monsters they made.

Imagine a race waking up and saying terrorists should be granted amnesty just because they heard we granted militants amnesty in Niger Delta in the past. They didn't sit down and intellectually analyze the pros and cons , no they seem unable to criticality think .. they are used to a life of trial and error and totally resistant to change .

What a race grin. Fact is even the si called quota system graduates amongst them think the same.

These guys have never been used to earning anything via merit. No

They are used to bullying and threatening their way to everything hence why in their small minds having every soldier from the North guarantees them the right to bully the south grin

What a foolish way of thinking grin again this shows how handicapped these people are at critical thinking.

I feel sad for what is coming to the North.. the entire north will be swept by famine, disease and Terrorism.

WHO, UNICEF , transparency international , World bank etc have all warned of the coming disaster in Northern Nigeria , but as always they ignore facts and follow only religious sentiments and violence . So they will make no plans to avert the warnings, and instead they will face a never before seen crisis. Trust me in all this they will find a way to blame the south
Look at this compromised soul that worship human being, someone would just be high on some destructive stuff and be telling nonsense.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Hopebringer: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Lovenorth:

Look at this compromised soul that worship human being, someone would just be high on some destructive stuff and be telling nonsense.

Look at what you wrote. You can't even speak proper English
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by SATELLITENET: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Tega and Boma speaks after leaving the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0o7UsEYWA

Bbnaija
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Danny5050: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Hopebringer post=105530868][s][/s]

No one cares.. everyone should allow the North to be overrun by Bokoharam and ISIS the way Taliban were allowed to overrun Afghanistan.

Allow them enjoy the monster they made. We should stop.wasting resources to rescue a people who can produce the likes of buhari, a nincompoop, an idiotic waste of biological matter, that thinks like an animal.

Someone who opened his stupid mouth to say an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north grin

What a race these people are . What baffles me is how unintelligent these people are but they are quick to threaten,abuse and shout violence as if that's what makes a race advanced.

These horde of uncivilised people should be allowed to enjoy the monsters they made.

Imagine a race waking up and saying terrorists should be granted amnesty just because they heard we granted militants amnesty in Niger Delta in the past. They didn't sit down and intellectually analyze the pros and cons , no they seem unable to criticality think .. they are used to a life of trial and error and totally resistant to change .

What a race grin. Fact is even the si called quota system graduates amongst them think the same.

They are used to bullying and threatening their way to everything hence why in their small minds having every soldier from the North guarantees them the right to bully the south grin

What a foolish way of thinking grin again this shows how handicapped these people are at critical thinking.

I feel sad for what is coming to the North.. the entire north will be swept by famine, disease and Terrorism.

WHO, UNICEF , transparency international , World bank etc have all warned of the coming disaster in Northern Nigeria , but as always they ignore facts and follow only religious sentiments and violence . So they will make no plans to avert the warnings, and instead they will face a never before seen crisis. Trust me in all this they will find a way to blame the south.

This is big . This is eye opening and truthful
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Lovenorth: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Look at what you wrote. You can't even speak proper English
grin look at you, are you not ashamed of yourself? Pls next time before you comment on Nairaland make sure that you are not drunk
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Hopebringer: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Lovenorth:

grin look at you, are you not ashamed of yourself? Pls next time before you comment on Nairaland make sure that you are not drunk

Typical of you people. You guys hate facts, analysis and intellectual process. If I had mentioned mosque or Koran you would have agreed with me immediately without thinking .

What's a shame
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by samesta(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2021
post=105532005:
May evil befall anyone who is sponsoring and encouraging violence in this nation.

Brutal ends await them ALL.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

Crime would always be in any nation. The government is expected to put an end to the activities of criminals by the application of the law. But when the government is pampering criminals and seeking amnesty for them and refusing to bring their sponsors ( some BDC operators) to book.
What would you call such a government and what level of evil should happen to such government that had made banditry , killer herdsmen and kidnapping a commercially viable evil business.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Lovenorth: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Typical of you people. You guys hate facts, analysis and intellectual process. If I had mentioned mosque or Koran you would have agreed with me immediately without thinking .

What's a shame
My advice is that always make a point and avoid being a bigot, you can present your rational view if at all you have it without openly showing your hatred for the North and we can reason with you, don't forget we read you and your comments altogether.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Hopebringer: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Lovenorth:

My advice is that always make a point and avoid being a bigot, you can present your rational view if at all you have it without openly showing your hatred for the North and we can reason with you, don't forget we read you and your comments altogether.

Where did I show hatred in any shape or form. Rather it's the North who projects hatred and uncivilised behaviour everywhere. Just look at how you as a typical one is ranting !.

The summation of what I said is that the north should be allowed to experience what they encouraged and we should not waste resources trying to save a people who just want to keep going backwards
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by fk001(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

WHO, UNICEF , transparency international , World bank etc have all warned of the coming disaster in Northern Nigeria , but as always they ignore facts and follow only religious sentiments and violence . So they will make no plans to avert the warnings, and instead they will face a never before seen crisis. Trust me in all this they will find a way to blame the south

You kept on repeating race race race, do you know the meaning of race to start with?

Is Northern Nigeria a race?

What a confident fool you are!!
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by Hopebringer: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2021
fk001:

You kept on repeating race race race, do you know the meaning of race to start with?

Is Northern Nigeria a race?

What a confident fool you are!!

A typical Northerner, my goodness. Always uncivilised, violent, aggressive, antisocial, obsessive and rude.

You are representing your race well. Keep it up.

I shall ignore you abuse and answer you this. If I had mentioned mosque or Koran now you won't be attacking me. So I shall ignore you thence
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by starz100: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2021
If the core north is taken over by bandits and terrorists, which I don't pray for, what will be the fate of the south, can they for example maitain a meaningful peace with their northern neighbours. This question are for those who saying, it serves them right. Yes, northern leaders have made mistakes by not condemning it at first, but now are coming to realise the danger it poses to their existence. Even the government of the day downplayed its seriousness rather expending their energies on ipob and Igboho. Till no genuine, sincere action to show seriousness in the fight against bandits
Let the south continue to support the north not to fall as Afghanistan did to the Taliban , because if does,the present condition of the south might just be worst since you will dealing with a State, remember iraq and iran, one wanted to live in peace the other Sadam was for war, so let us be careful. Just an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions by fk001(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

A typical Northerner, my goodness. Always uncivilised, violent, aggressive, antisocial, obsessive and rude.

You are representing your race well. Keep it up.

I shall ignore you abuse and answer you this. If I had mentioned mosque or Koran now you won't be attacking me. So I shall ignore you thence

Wow just wow! Now I believe not everyone is normal on the Forum!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Warrant Of Arrest On Umo Eno, Admits Been Misled By Applicant / A Night At A Lagos Police Station / Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.