Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA (28405 Views)

Senior Military Officer Nabs Soldier Extorting Money From Motorists (Video) / EndSARS: Implement Panels’ Reports To Prevent Another Protest, Segalink Urges FG / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Comedian2019: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Kajaard: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Citizens of Igboland!!!! Medellin and Juarez envy you guys

Don't forget Cali and Sinoaloa cartels have nothing on them as well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by akanbiaa(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Comedian2019:
This can only happen in a zoo.
Your fellow Biafrian Country man Anayo Nwamban committed a crime and you are blaming it on Nigeria,fear God o.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Oladeleomotayo: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Nna na tru yhan o
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by beresponsible(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2021
supportnija:
This hausa people eeh, this thing cannot happen in Igbo land where love is everywhere, if you quote me thunder and ASUU and Resident doctor strike you together.

You are quoted

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Cain wants to kill Abel again
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Oladeleomotayo: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2021
The Insect that is eating vegetable is living under the vegetable
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by akshak(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2021
FreeIgboho:
His elder brother is indeed one lucky guy.
I smell jealousy.

* BTW same Marwa that keke is named after
yes
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Southernigbo: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Dozie32:
They learnt it from the police force. Stupid people..
exactly, those so-called police are nothing but evil forces, they implicate so many innocent ppl just to get their daily bread

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by gulfer: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Tony3245:
This is phosphorus, ludicrous, promiscuous, and purely devilish from the side of the brother to his own blood and even to any other person. cry cry
Kindly check my signature...
since na east e happen, na family land go cause am.... Baba wan send hin brother go prison to be able to take over the inheritance grin grin grin
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by favour32(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Brother!
Sister!
Siblings are biological coincidences. Anybody can hurt you.Blood relationship is irrelevant when it comes to evil minds.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by BigYash: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Who house no sell out,outsiders no fit buy am Grandma of blessed memory na she dey always make that statement then. Not be all brothers be brothers o.Maybe the bastard wants to claim the Guy's properties or wife. Just imagine if the truth was still hidden, that innocent guy would have been wasting in cell/jail,because the same satanic brother would have done everything possible to ensure the accused never see the light of the day.
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Humans are just wicked shocked
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Comedian2019: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2021
akanbiaa:
Your fellow Biafrian Country man Anayo Nwamban committed a crime and you are blaming it on Nigeria,fear God o.
Where did I mention Nigeria?
Are you saying Nigeria is a zoo?
Read well before quoting.
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by ShedrachU(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Useless Dot people again grin
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by walix5(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Good Morning Naira landers,
I am a first timer on this forum.
Though i have been an ardent fan of this platform, checking on latest news and trending gossips. Its fun and interesting. Its great to be here as a registered Nairalander..
You all stay blessed �
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Blaqpsalm(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Them say wahala be like wetin ?

Brothers for that matter...chai
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by respectfully: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by techWriter1: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Citizens of Igboland!!!! Medellin and Juarez jealousy you fellas
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by nerd004: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Now my very intelligent Igbo blodas ( particularly ipob keypad warriors) can see that "wickedness has nothing to do with tribe...

Be wise
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by SATELLITENET: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Tega and Boma speaks after leaving the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0o7UsEYWA
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by wellmax(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Na their way, brothers against brothers
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by akanbiaa(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Comedian2019:

Where did I mention Nigeria?
Are you saying Nigeria is a zoo?
Read well before quoting.
When you know you will deny your people why insult another ? grin comedian indeed.
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by egunna(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/military-officer-plants-drug-in-brothers-house-reports-to-ndlea/
did u need to check the name before u know who cud do such a thing?coz I didn't.i knew from outset dat it will be from dat ethnic stock.deir mind black pass charcoal.
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by Bamzyriches451: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Why do that to your blood when you know it will implicate him, if you got issues with him you could have sort it out aprox, now see what you did to yourself
You're a mumu man
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by ibechris(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2021
I am sure they might be fighting over land.
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by AmazingELixir: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

A background check will confirm he did what he did because he want to control their late father's landed property
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2021
The officer will be full of shame now
Re: Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA by cardoctor(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Just imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom / ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.