Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,051 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (175311 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Onabeem(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hardey10:
Good afternoon, please who else got a mail yesterday as regards merging fellows with eemployer's but should completr the training?
What did the message contain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Jalaw: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Screenshot the mail and post here.
Hardey10:
Good afternoon, please who else got a mail yesterday as regards merging fellows with eemployer's but should completr the training?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Hardey10(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Onabeem:

What did the message contain

The message is in the post
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by yetunsbay(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Hardey10:

The message is in the post
Elucidate. Only u got the mail.

Merge when/how
Complete training (for who are yet) till.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nemmybliz: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
See the mail

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Onabeem(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
You didn't complete the course undecided I guess
Nemmybliz:
See the mail
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nemmybliz: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Onabeem:
You didn't complete the course undecided I guess

I did but had to retake the course to be on the safer side. Now have 2 cert.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Xixabella(f): 2:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Pls add me on WhatsApp 08136643166
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Ibks100(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Omooo, NJFP no show love o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Feranmhine: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
An email has been sent to the host organization stating the 19th of this month as the starting date, let's hope it is so because they don't keep to their given time
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by CrateofBeer: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Feranmhine:
An email has been sent to the host organization stating the 19th of this month as the starting date, let's hope it is so because they don't keep to their given time

Let's hope to hear from them soon
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by deckylord18: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
An email update was sent out to applicants a minute ago.. Guys.. Check your emails.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by dennis3888: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Who else got this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Rexsul: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
dennis3888:
Who else got this
Received

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by snowwhyte607: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
dennis3888:
Who else got this
Is the mail sent in batches, or am I the only one yet to receive the mail?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by kachimor(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
I received this few minutes ago

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that we will proceed with the matching stage of the NJFP in the coming week.

In this stage, only successful candidates will be matched with verified organizations that will play host to them for the 12 months placement phase.

Kindly note that this selection and matching process will be done in batches over the next few weeks. As a result, we urge you to continue to wait patiently and try not to panic if another applicant receives their matching details before you do.

Please be on the lookout for more information.

Thank you and best regards,

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Team
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirgandi: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
I got the same mail too.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Soloebuu: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
I received same few minutes ago
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirgandi: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please can someone add me on the watsapor telegram of NJFP group? 08163893594
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Zagee: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omo. Timing cry
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by OjogbonSkilash: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Was the mail sent to shortlisted applicants only?

kachimor:
I received this few minutes ago

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that we will proceed with the matching stage of the NJFP in the coming week.

In this stage, only successful candidates will be matched with verified organizations that will play host to them for the 12 months placement phase.

Kindly note that this selection and matching process will be done in batches over the next few weeks. As a result, we urge you to continue to wait patiently and try not to panic if another applicant receives their matching details before you do.

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Septagon: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Y can't this people tell someone he or she has been shortlisted, instead of making someone to wait and expect,at the end,he won't hear anything from them again.i tire o.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by topoftheworld(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Septagon:
Y can't this people tell someone he or she has been shortlisted, instead of making someone to wait and expect,at the end,he won't hear anything from them again.i tire o.

I tire oooo.
Just giving people false hope.

But I pray we make it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by GeniusVincent(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
I got this
Dear Applicant,

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Jimohabdurahman: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Received not long ago
dennis3888:
Who else got this
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Smileall(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
I also received the message
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by CrateofBeer: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2022
I received it
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by iloemmanuel(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2022
The message is an indirect way of saying, you have been shortlisted,but have patience,let us assign you to an organization,that is if the organization is enough, that is why the massage said don't panic if it doesn't get to you first before someone else...my own opinion.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2022
iloemmanuel:
The message is an indirect way of saying, you have been shortlisted,but have patience,let us assign you to an organization,that is if the organization is enough, that is why the massage said don't panic if it doesn't get to you first before someone else...my own opinion.
but almost everybody got the message, does it mean they are taking everybody... from your opinion
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Joshchi19(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
profdotcom:
but almost everybody got the message, does it mean they are taking everybody... from your opinion

Are you sure that everyone got it?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by iloemmanuel(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Not everyone will get the message...let's wait and see.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Solomonj10(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
I go a mail yesterday, that matching will commence in coming week for the successful applicants,
Please who else got the mail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.