Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) (4752 Views)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / See What Doctors Found In A Woman Tummy They Thought Was Pregnant With 5 Babies / See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Profkayyy: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
A lot of things that we often see are very mysterious. Sometimes, we don’t believe that they exist until we find or see them for ourselves.

In this article, I will be sharing with you a story of a lady who thought she was pregnant but not knowing that her womb was filled with fluid. When the woman was interviewed by Afrimax English, she narrated;

“My name is Nyanzira Jame. I am a proud mother of four children. My husband is a man who loves me and his children. I, my husband, and my seven children were all living happily without any issue of health problem. My husband and I made love, and I became pregnant for the eight time. My tommy started growing, which is a normal thing for every pregnant woman.

FULL STORY AND PHOTOS FROM SOURCE@: https://www.pointbasetv.com/2021/09/lady-reveals-what-doctor-said-was.html?m=1
Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Profkayyy: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
ADS: You have won a Brand New Car (Tap Here Now!)

2 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by hokamenia22: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.

2 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Your Phone is Infected with Three Viruses.

Tap here to clean it

2 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Brainard22: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Click here to win 1 bitcoin free!!!!

3 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by NwaliE01: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Click here to complete the story.

3 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021

You can receive a minimum of 3Gb for 1sec

.......... Tap here! To get registered...........

3 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Gadafii: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2021
When you check am now, you go see say, she and her husband with seven pikin dey live inside one room, or a room and parlour

Anyways click here *>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>* to visit Ronaldo in his Mansion cheesy
Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by judinho07(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2021
"whot the fuckry is these...i click buhari will rule again..!!!
Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Profkayyy: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.

(1) (Reply)

"I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car / Check Out This Device That Prevents The Dreaded “CAMEL TOE” Fashion Faux Pas / Couple Klled By Carbon Monoxide After Having Sex In Running Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.