Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,779 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years (66074 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years by GeneralPula: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
samdolad:
RIP
at least, he can rest, but the doctor who made the error did serious damage to him, living over half of his life as a dead man.

White Europeans are evil... This particular error was an intentional error... The kinds of evil white people can’t do to the blacks doesn’t exist..
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years by Jacku: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tejuri:
Why did the family keep him that way for so long?

Baffling.
me and my friend just had this discussion lol. He said he has told his sister that whenever they find him that situation for a few months and he's not waking up, they should off him lol.

Cos I was imagining, what if this guy has been half-awake all along and was trapped inside, hearing everything that is being said in the room and all.. Crazy mehn

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years by Frank83: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
May God rest his soul
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
This man died a long time ago
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years by Sharon6(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2021
May his soul find peace.

Please I want to ask a ask.. Did he die in his coma or they finally pulled the plug?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.