Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) (66088 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by omojeesu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

The same Lot who offered his daughters to strangers to be raped?
The same Lot who got raped by his daughters and impregnated them? Lmao.

May you not have rectal prolapse!
May your mocking laughter not turn into regret and mourning!
May you not die in your ignorance.

If you can just pause and do just a little critical thinking you will start taking the Bible serious.

How did you know about the story of Lot's life that is the object of your mocking? Was it not from the Bible?

What does that tell you? Is it not that the Bible keeps all true records of the lives of men and women mentioned, good, bad and ugly. You can trust the Bible and it's invitation to eternal life. Take up the invitation.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
omojeesu:

May you not have rectal prolapse!
May your mocking laughter not turn into regret and mourning!
May you not die in your ignorance.

If you can just pause and do just a little critical thinking you will start taking the Bible serious.

How did you know about the story of Lot's life that is the object of your mocking? Was it not from the Bible?

What does that tell you? Is it not that the Bible keeps all true records of the lives of men and women mentioned, good, bad and ugly. You can trust the Bible and it's invitation to eternal life. Take up the invitation.

Lol, this your post is a comic relief sha.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Constantine10: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
I don't Blame her at all!
The Abominable flag is flown at all USA embassies allover the world as we speak.

That is why Unadulterated Judgement is all over the places and on Nations that carry this Evil.
JESUS warned that when Society Parallels the days of Lot, HE will return.

What is happening now is moimoi and Juice.
Heavy Collosal Undiluted Destruction is Coming on the Nations and People.

GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Escape for your Life. Escape to JESUS Christ.
Do not Support their abominations Directly or Indirectly else you be Consumed and Swallowed in the Coming Destruction.
Jesus came to this world and spread 35 good years and he never mentioned gay or homosexuality, maybe i may have skip some pages on the bible pls pastor Righteousness2 point me to the place where Jesus himself called homosexuality
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Muwyn(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
People, please, STOP TREATING TIKTOK SERIOUSLY. There are so many politicians who got srewed just because they watched some tiktok and made official statements. The vast majority of tiktok videos are fake, don't be naive.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Constantine10: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Justinlean02:
Democrats are just like APC in Nigeria. APC fought to remove PDP as if they knew what they'll do when they finally get into power. They did get into power and became confused. We have been suffering in Nigeria since 2015. The Democrats fought to take down Trump by all means. They succeeded and said "the adults are now in charge". Now, they have no clue what they're doing. Last week the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. And Blinken said that earlier he spoke with the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai about how they'll handle the whole withdrawal thing and manage the Taliban but Karzai escaped to UAE a couple of days later. The only problem with this is that Hamid Karzai's term as president of Afghanistan ended in 2014. That means the person that Blinken spoke with was Ashraf Ghani. Not Karzai. Do you know how incompetent and bleeped you gotta be as a whole Secretary of State of the US to not even know who you had a phone conversation with? When I was watching it, I was shocked. Even me that's not even in US government dealing with world leaders knows who the runaway president of Afghanistan is. A man that abandoned his post and carried millions of dollars and ran away. How can you forget such a man? Apparently, nothing is beneath the Biden administration. They have hit rock bottom and started to dig. They haven't realized that Pandora's box has been opened with Afghanistan thing. The wind has blown and we have now fully seen the trousers under the robe of the priest. Biden and his cohorts have been hiding behind COVID management and the Trump blame game. Their supporters have been blinded to the inadequacies of this administration by their hatred for the past administration. But now, everyone knows they ain't shit. Where is Kamala Harris, the first black vice president, the shining beacon of hope for every girl in the planet? She is nowhere to be found. Nobody in this frigging administration has their acts together. So much for the adults in the room. I can't wait for 2022 and then 2024.
you know all what is happening in Afghan was Trump doing he section the release of the Taliban leaders and the removal of united state from Afghanistan, Antony Blinken made a mistake who is above one, when you are leading a complex and destabilizing political crises with many countries wanting a bite of the cake, immediately us pulled out china hold talks with the Taliban and now they are allies, Russia are having a pact with the Taliban too. Trump who couldn't even pronounce united states'of America or is it the Tim apple joke or calling Beyonce as Beyonsee or Lil Pump as little love-vendor and spelling his name wrong on a Google rant
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Kingvitalisdiho: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
No matter how destructive USA is... USA is more better than useless country of Nigeria
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
omohayek:

Save your petulant prattling for someone who gives a damn about what my room-temperature-IQ behind thinks, my family members are babbling baboons.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by MzPearl1914: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Finewarriboy:
I can refer you to an international body that gives grants to qualified applicants that want to study abroad.

I said "qualified", criteria is heavy but i have seen people go... Grants not loan and it's free... Just be qualified.

I'm interested
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by orisa37: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
SABOTAGE. THAT TEACHER SHOULD BE JAILED FOR LIFE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.