Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,362 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? (1808 Views)

Erotic Verses From The Bible / Explain These Bible Verses / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by orisa37: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

This is false! No one will bow!

How is it a false? Explain yourself.
Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by Rosemaiden(f): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

The tafsir you quote in half didn't say Isa would used the Qu'ran as his constitution, fight the Christians who said he died on the cross and destroy the pig?

Why are all your opinions different if you're truthful?

Who's talking about the Constitution He'll use. The issue is that He'll rule. Simple!
Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by AntiChristian: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Who's talking about the Constitution He'll use. The issue is that He'll rule. Simple!

He'll rule under an existing system!
Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by Tboy222: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Kyrios), to the glory of God (Theou) the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11

Its already happened, when daniel saw into the future the son of man coming with the clouds of heaven (myriads of angels) to yhe Ancient of days immediately after his resurrection and ascent into heaven.

He is already King what is left now is the rapture , judgement and establishment of his kingdom here on earth forever.

Will this happen in the future or it is happening at the moment?

Every knee can never bow at the mention of Jesus's name!

And every tongue will never confess that Jesus is Lord!
Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by Rosemaiden(f): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

He'll rule under an existing system!

I don't care about that. All I know is that knees bow to a ruler!
Re: Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? by AntiChristian: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Rosemaiden:

I don't care about that. All I know is that knees bow to a ruler!

But his own knee bows to the Supreme ruler!

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father...Matt 26:39

No be today Jesus don dey bow for his God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Taste Of Heaven / We Must Sin. / Is It Right For A Chisten To Have More Then One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.