Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) (1674 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
I came across this video online of a lady who survived being butchered by ritual killers.

She resides in Port Harcourt, and was on her way back from work, when she fell into the hands of ritual killers who were inside a tinted bus she had boarded thinking it was enroute her area.

She made several gruesome revelations as how humans were being butchered by their fellows for fun, and how people were coming to buy human body parts from the location, and putting them inside cooler to take home.

She also spoke of how the police were culpable in the practice, as they were very well aware of the abominable practice and the locations they were taking place, but were not ready to round them up, because they were actually working with the ritual killers, as informants and covers, in exchange for monetary settlement.

Moreover she said she heard the ritual killers speak of the coming 2023 elections, as though it was factorial in what they were doing or the urgency involved.

She pleaded that something be done to stop those mindless killings, and appealed to the watchers of the video to share it and make it go viral, so that people would be aware of the amount of wickedness and abominations that was going on around us here in this country.

Here's the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTjZE-w2WI
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
#Endritualkillings
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
#Endhumansacrifices
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by Nuelito: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Things dey happen in this world oh
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Nuelito:
Things dey happen in this world oh
Such things would keep happening as long as we do nothing.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
When I heard her pleading for something to be done to stop these gruesome acts of ritual killings, I felt as though she was speaking to me, as if God was using me to answer to her prayers, because God had used me to significantly reduce the amount of ritual killings taking place in this nation.

https://www.nairaland.com/6635817/major-ritual-killers-land-been

I believe God raised me at such a time, to address things like this in this nation, and ever since a friend of mine found himself in the middle of a human body parts market and almost fell victim to their heartless activities but for God's intervention, sometime last year, I have had the burden to put an end to such gruesome practices in the land.

https://www.nairaland.com/6474827/how-friend-found-himself-right

I just couldn't stand having such abominable places exist in the same land with me, so one of us had to go, and i started praying, fasting and working towards it. Although I started thinking it was just a personal burden, God has shown that it was prophetic and divinely orchestrated, as He had backed me, and some of the major players in human sacrifices and ritual killings in this nation have been consequently silenced in the past few months.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480431/how-disrupt-secret-meetings-plans

I believe it was God that brought this video to my view, just as He had done that of Benson Idahosa where he spoke of how God used him to end human sacrifices in Benin City, to show me that with Him, it was possible to end such practice in the land.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599677/how-god-used-benson-idahosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p8SX68RR50

Although the burning desire in me to end such evil which men do would have still been strong as ever in me regardless, this video has been a huge bonus, and has significantly boosted my efforts to put an end to the practice of human sacrifices and ritual killings in this nation.

For those who didn't believe this was real and that serious, well now you know. It's for real and dead serious.

Human body-parts markets do really exist in this nation. The one my friend found himself in was Jankara in Lekki area of Lagos, hers was somewhere in Etche LGA in Rivers State. I have heard of another located somewhere in Anambra State. Those are the ones i've heard about, what of the ones I don't know? One thing is certain, as long as these humans body-part markets continue to exist, the mindless killing of innocent lives would continue so as to sustain them.

Therefore this is a very urgent situation that must not be swept under the carpet but be proclaimed on the roof tops, so that those concerned would have no choice but to wake up to their responsibilities, and do their jobs.

Although it's a matter that cannot be solved alone by physical methods, because those behind such mindless acts are not just using physical means to shield themselves but also spiritual, the spiritual side has been already taken care of, as God Himself is personally involved in the cleansing of the land to rid it of such abominations.

So the spiritual shield or protection of those involved have been completely nullified and made to be of none effect, so they are there for the taking.

#endritualkillings
#endhumansacrifices

God bless.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2021
#enoughisenough
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
We can't afford to continue keeping silence about this mindless killings.
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
God help Nigeria.. Please don't forget us... Forgive us o lord of any sins we might have committed knowingly or unknowingly.. This issue of kidnapping and ritual killing is getting out of hand oo. Come to our aid o God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
God help Nigeria.. Please don't forget us... Forgive us o lord of any sins we might have committed knowingly or unknowingly.. This issue of kidnapping and ritual killing is getting out of hand oo. Come to our aid o God.
Amen!

God is going to help us but we need to also do our part and turn from our wicked ways so that He would heal our land.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State / Apart From Yahoo, Illegal Japa, What Other Stuff Can Pay Handsomely. / Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.