Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,574 members, 7,948,221 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lessons From MLM Legend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lessons From MLM Legend (269 Views)

Top Tips From MLM Leaders - Network Marketing Success Tips / Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From MLM Legend by Primenet(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello everyone,
Today, I'd like to share some interesting information with you. This lesson is from one of my favorite MLM Mentors (now deceased). I learned a lot from this guy (even though I never met him in real life).

In his book, he shared his story with his MLM Company, and some of his stats. Here they are, summarized:

He joined his company around 1990.
In his first three years he never earned more than $2,500 per month. He sponsored a total of 38 distributors and 24 customers. Around year five or six, his income sky rocketed to over $1 million per month.
Almost all of his income came from just a few key people. He focused MOST of his attention on tap-rooting, building depth.

Pretty interesting, right?

I'd like to take a moment and share some valuable lessons I learnt from him.

# 1: You have to get started. You don't know how things will pan out, but nothing happens until you start.

# 2: It's vital to stick with ONE company for a long period of time. Promoting multiple deals is a dead end road. Switching companies every few months or every few years is a dead end road. You must give yourself time to succeed.

# 3: You should aim to sponsor 1-2 new distributors every month, minimum. If you do that consistently, for 5+ years, you will have sponsored 60-120 distributors and you will find a few serious people. You can shorten that timeframe by sponsoring 4 people per month.

# 4: It's okay if you don't get off to a fast start. It's not how you start that mattes. It's how you finish that matters. It takes most entrepreneurs several YEARS to build a successful business of any kind.

# 5: Most of your income will come from just a few key people. That's how our industry works. Most will do nothing and quit. Some will stick around and build a part-time business. And a select few will catch the vision and build it big.

# 6: Don't quit. If you quit, you can't succeed. Stick with your initial decision, even after your initial enthusiasm and excitement are gone. Commitment is key. Follow through is key. The world has lots of starters, but not many finishers. Be a finisher.

As a disclaimer, individual results will vary. These are just his stats. I am not promising you the same results. You could do better, or worse.

To learn how recruit new affiliate into your MLM business or start one for free check my signature below

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Performance Of Your Business Website For Maximum Profit / Be Part Of It / Order 4 Your bags of Charcoal In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.