Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,173 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy (28940 Views)

BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Decorous51: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nonsense tv show
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pere next to go... For that wicked act on Queen

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Goldbw122(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Godwin213:

No be big brother task or challenge him go use win na
Yeah I think so
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by icankel: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yousef is not even up for possible eviction

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Mutder78: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
I pity anyone who watches this shit
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
The difference for all these babes packaged pictures and real life is alarming

See Tega wey be like small Lion come fine for packaged picture

See this Liquorose as she be like Eba wey dem no turn well for real life, come fine for package

I swear, You are wicked grin

I pray your mouth doesn't put you in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Auraby(f): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Since they stopped Big brother Africa and start Big brother Naija, I know they want to scam people. Big brother naija na scam. What did Pere do to deserve veto power? Big brother said that whoever comes second will be given veto power, and it was Youself that was supposed to be, but under my korokoro eyes big brother or blunder carry an give Pere! Hmm big brother and fraud name 5and 6.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by arthurwillia(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rancherss50:
I don't understand why people watch this show

I do not understand why you are so bothered about people watching this show and you choose to let the world know, like what should we do? Serve indomie in a satellite dish?

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by CSTRR: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
If he didn't , that edo tomboy for scatter that place, instantly.

If Edo girl love you, you don enter am.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
fizzile:
Sorry for Pere. FTC ooooo..

Pere is such an idiat... he saved himself for Queen..wicked idiat
wait now if you were in his shoes, would you save someone else you self get the same problem....its logic now when I am not Jesus I will now save someone else when shoe dey pinch me for leg no now grin

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
donproject2:
Who's Emmanuel
Emmanuel is Emmanuel simply because his name is Emmanuel

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by thelegend1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
EmmyDJourno:

See this Liquorose as she be like Eba wey dem no turn well for real life, come fine for package

Hey God...see description.
This really cracked me up.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by SaintBishop: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
fizzile:

See clown the same Queen who want him out?pere did well, Queen is a stupid cunt.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Ololadekiniun: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Most of these eediots posting 'rubbish' on every BBNaija thread are lowkey interested in the show.

They come here showing off as if they are too engaged or enlightened to watch the show while we all know that they don't have a TV in their room.

You don't like the show but you end up masturbating to every thread on BBN.
Make all of una just getat.
Bro make I buy you chilled iced Hennessy jare I don't know why dey keep following and commenting on every bbnaija thread o useless busybodies cool

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by jasonex4(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
fizzile:

E pain them....

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by unyimecc(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Emmanuel God is with you!
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by unyimecc(f): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
donproject2:
Who's Emmanuel
Emmanuel is Emmanuel the son of sufficient grace tongue
donproject2:
Who's Emmanuel
Emmanuel is Emmanuel the son of sufficient grace
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by izenco2005(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
ces45:
Useless show
useless show and u hurried and open ur yanshii to see.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by donproject2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
Emmanuel is Emmanuel simply because his name is Emmanuel

Iffa hit you...
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by donproject2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
unyimecc:

Emmanuel is Emmanuel the son of sufficient grace tongue
Emmanuel is Emmanuel the son of sufficient grace

I bone face
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Peaceadebu: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who would you have preferred him choose?
fizzile:

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by sharisto(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Queen stays

Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Tunar18(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
The truth is: 'it's very difficult to look away from idiocy; 90% of the time, you either try to correct it or condemn it (it is a natural phenomenon)

Although, it takes a very high IQ to decipher the paradigm above and the tiniest of it to resolve to affront.

The ball is in your court
Omicron007:
shocked

Most of these eediots posting 'rubbish' on every BBNaija thread are lowkey interested in the show.

They come here showing off as if they are too engaged or enlightened to watch the show while we all know that they don't have a TV in their room.

You don't like the show but you end up masturbating to every thread on BBN.
Make all of una just getat.
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by IamGreen1(f): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Auraby:
Since they stopped Big brother Africa and start Big brother Naija, I know they want to scam people. Big brother naija na scam. What did Pere do to deserve veto power? Big brother said that whoever comes second will be given veto power, and it was Youself that was supposed to be, but under my korokoro eyes big brother or blunder carry an give Pere! Hmm big brother and fraud name 5and 6.

Your korokoro eyes are not seeing clearly sis, Yousef stop at no12 or no 8 which is game over and he's not the only one.
Re: Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy by Auraby(f): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2021
IamGreen1:

Your korokoro eyes are not seeing clearly sis, Yousef stop at no12 or no 8 which is game over and he's not the only one.
Your profile picture is familiar? Sisterly code!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groovy And Phyna Settle Their Fight With A Passionate Kiss Inside The Pool / South African Tv To Show 24 Hours Adult Channels / #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.