Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,663 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Npower PPA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower PPA (402 Views)

How To Solve Blank Npower PPA Letter Issues Under The Deployment Page On Npower / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower PPA by Eva101: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please who experience this.i went to my ppa(isheri senior grammar school for principal to accept me.but to my surprise, the VP ask me to go to ministry of education at maryland for them to give her(the principal )go ahead.when I got there, they said dat npower didnt tell them anytin...
Xo I carry myself go home.����
Re: Npower PPA by jamze: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eva101:
Please who experience this.i went to my ppa(isheri senior grammar school for principal to accept me.but to my surprise, the VP ask me to go to ministry of education at maryland for them to give her(the principal )go ahead.when I got there, they said dat npower didnt tell them anytin...
Xo I carry myself go home.����

grin grin grin
Re: Npower PPA by Kaybae(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Try and call Npower help line, so that they will put you through
Re: Npower PPA by Taywon: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol... Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Teachers Needed Urgently / Firstmonie Agents Only .... Partner With Us And Earn Over 100k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.