Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals (29718 Views)

Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by NwaliE01: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Nigerian Police have killed more people than plan crash, road accident, Boko Haram, bandits and IPOD combined.
The Nigerian Police hate young people too much not knowing they are killing the future of there nation with there own hands.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Segzy19: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2021
I deal with them in the language they understand. I'm above NPF. What had keeping beards got to do with it?
Cokahot:
Don't worry,when ubenter their trap,my messages go play for your head. Npf coming 4u soon. Hahahahahaha
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by emmnprince(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....

I don't know if it is possible to disband the Nigeria police force

Because with the way things are going now....I think disband is the only solution

It's like saying the Nigerian Army should be disbanded because of some elements who do and undo in the name of being in the NA.

You mean NPF should be disbanded and another security outfit formed? If disbanded without any plan in place to form a better security outfit, don't you think crime will increase and take another level?
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by ISHOLA5176: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2021
What kind of nonsense do u think u're saying out from ur dirty mouth? U're saying rubish to someone who just passed away by talking about his beards? What's that for? Oloriburuku. Black devil
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Drizzy5001(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Some of those policemen, are nairalanders, and they are reading the comments grin
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Timnico: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry And people are just relaxed marrying these killers They killed innocent and glorious children of someone else and they want to see their children doing good? God forbid!!!!! These killers are already cursed!!!! All their wives should go into serious prayers because karma is a bitch!!!! The woman who killed her child can't pray for them, never!! Useless people in uniformsundecided
I'm yet to see a successful son or daughter of a Nigerian police officer, the course of what they do live them and their fourth generation, giving judgment yourself is like fighting for God

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Drizzy5001(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
With that kind of beards,dressings,he must have also been a yahoo boy on code and probably the npf nailed him with evidence on his phone or refuse to open his phone and got tortured. Why pass through all that stress when you can but your way out eve if it's 3k,5k,10k. Police will let you go,I just cant imagine myself keeping such beards under buhari regime
Pls try and respect the dead, don't speak about them like that, it's not good.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by DonEvarest(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
With that kind of beards,dressings,he must have also been a yahoo boy on code and probably the npf nailed him with evidence on his phone or refuse to open his phone and got tortured. Why pass through all that stress when you can but your way out eve if it's 3k,5k,10k. Police will let you go,I just cant imagine myself keeping such beards under buhari regime
you sound so shallow. Thinking this way makes me wonder if you got anything up your skull. So because of some demons in black clothing, people should be restricted of their liberty to chose their wardrobes? Or does dressing even gives a conclusive proof of one's involvement in fraud. To think that you're making this silly assumption to justify this inhuman act makes me wonder if you are human at all. BTW, assuming, but not conceeding that he was guilty of those crimes, does that justify his murder? Try and avert sounding shallow. You're too old to be shallow minded...

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by ISHOLA5176: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
AMEN
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Engr1(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Don't expect any nigerian police to tell de truth; they are all birds with de same feathers.
Since they have killed this guy & still get mind lie on top dis guy head; na to carry barton, broom put in dis guy grave yard & incarnate by talking to this guy to avenge his dead by going after them one by one.....(possibly all their family sef). I hate nonsense! cool cool cool

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by enemyofprogress: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry And people are just relaxed marrying these killers They killed innocent and glorious children of someone else and they want to see their children doing good? God forbid!!!!! These killers are already cursed!!!! All their wives should go into serious prayers because karma is a bitch!!!! The woman they killed her child can't pray for them, never!! Useless people in uniforms undecided
Yinmu!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by illitracy: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Even though the police are to be blamed,

look very well that guy nobi pastor.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by merrymike47(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh. Oponu. Dress the way you wannabe addressed esp in naija by force men
you are sick upstairs bro
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by faste: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....

Because with the way things are going now....I think disband is the only solution
I think Ukraine disbanded their police ...along with two other countries .
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by merrymike47(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2021
NwaliE01:
Nigerian Police have killed more people than plan crash, road accident, Boko Haram, bandits and IPOD combined.
The Nigerian Police hate young people too much not knowing they are killing the future of there nation with there own hands.
I tell you bro, not legalizing fire arm is what kills us the most bro, once they do dat, the country begin to take shape

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Noblewealth(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry And people are just relaxed marrying these killers They killed innocent and glorious children of someone else and they want to see their children doing good? God forbid!!!!! These killers are already cursed!!!! All their wives should go into serious prayers because karma is a bitch!!!! The woman they killed her child can't pray for them, never!! Useless people in uniforms undecided

They have never learnt from the Past, I pity their children most cos of the horrible and story of woe that will betide them in the nearest future...
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by faste: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Without the police, it would have been worst.

Even though the bad egg among them makes it look like it bad which is common world wide.
My brother ,the Nigerian police creates more problems than they solve if anyone can actually mention any problem they have helped solved ...elsewhere in the world police are held accountable for their actions,the reverse is the case here...let us disband the police if we can.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Taejimin(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....

Disbanding them will lead to more bandits. They are the bandits and kidnappers these days.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by faste: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
emmnprince:

It's like saying the Nigerian Army should be disbanded because of some elements who do and undo in the name of being in the NA.

You mean NPF should be disbanded and another security outfit formed? If disbanded without any plan in place to form a better security outfit, don't you think crime will increase and take another level?

countries have done that in the past...this present police is too devilish .
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Don't worry,your time is coming with the npf,pray not to get shot ok.niralsnd go carry the news ok
na you and your papa and Mama and born unborn children police go use ak 47 scatter their intestines.

Dimwitted criminal.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by xeju: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
No worry, na Nigeria you dey abi. I don report you to fate
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2021
I didn't speak I'll qbt the deceased. The npf I know can't just wake up,arrest u,torture u to death. Shey na sars. He must have done something bad,threatened them or was rude to them. Simple. Shey na only am dey there
Drizzy5001:
Pls try and respect the dead, don't speak about them like that, it's not good.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Totilopussylick(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2021
faste:
My brother ,the Nigerian police creates more problems than they solve if anyone can actually mention any problem they have helped solved ...elsewhere in the world police are held accountable for their actions,the reverse is the case here...let us disband the police if we can.
if you think "any move" by the citizens of federal republic of zoogeria to go against the police to be ban will yield any positive result, feel free to begin the journey.

We are solely behind you!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by jditimiya(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2021
My question do the police still have heart of human or it has been change to heart of animals? A young promising boy die like a pig why now! why i ask and still lying to the world that he is this and this. what a pity that a pity can not pity the pity.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Lokojatoofar: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2021
And we are expected to feel sorry when police officers are killed
These people in uniform need to be retrained. Their ogas need to be fired. Corruption has eaten too deep. It's a shame but I don't see things getting any better.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by youngmoney4me(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
What a wicked world
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by CoolJulian: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Ride along student
If u fools like,be forming hard man,dress like cultist. Npf would waste all yall.

You are too myopic!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Fastlinkpro: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
This why majority of police children never progress. I saw one beautiful girl , as she told me her father na police, i just japa. curse people.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by nikz(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Its obvious npf have forgotten so soon what happened during the end sars. When there's robbery attack you won't see police anywhere but random pick their antenna will stand
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:

Go and do background check on every dirty cop you know, they always have messed up families. More like useless children

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by syntekelite(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....

This statement is joyous news to every robber. Presently robbers re actually more daring robbing in the afternoons and evenings,cos of the endsars which is making most policemen turn a blind eye to robberies, if citizens rent armed then police still get small use..at least their lil patrol dey help small small..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMSU Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money / NSCDC Officer Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen At Bukuru, Benue State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.