Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,271 members, 7,947,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband (1180 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by importantperson: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tega husband in an interview with Tunde Ednut asked Nigerians to pray for them as he can’t leave his wife Tega as she needs them now more than ever. When asked if things between them will change he said if she accept her mistake then he can’t throw her away but if she wants to prove a point then he has to let her go.

He said "I have never had issues in my marriage for the past four years. I will not turn my back on her now. No marriage is perfect. All I need for Nigerians right now is to pray for us,"

WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpPcgh0YJ-I

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by importantperson: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Do you think he made the right decision?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Foolish man
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by importantperson: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Foolish man

Ahhhhh easy oo. Lol
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by importantperson: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
behomah898:
Nah the fish wey dey th hot spot dey worry am

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by elonmuskbaby: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
importantperson:
Do you think he made the right decision?
yes he did
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by elonmuskbaby: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Foolish man
at least all the hateful comments and fire spitters can rest

The highest they can do is evict her which they've done but shy still has her husband anyway
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
This guy tricky pass tricky T cheesy. He's actually gradually becoming more famous than the Tega sef but people aren't seeing the strategy grin.
In Saga's voice "he's so sure about his strategy"

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mumu man don't worry the thunder that will trow you away just left training camp in afghanistan
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

I doubt this SIMPleton has family members or friends who advice him.

To what end is this interview for?
Watching this is highly disgusting.
In my dear 042, this interview will earn the ozu-awo a good otu aka.

But I truly pity him.
The only thing worse than having a wife with fish kpekus is having a wife with fish brain.
His wife Tega has both.

And to think that she has not yet called him but has been bugging Boma with calls and DMs to get closure on why he said her kpekus smelt like fish shows that this dude has outlived his relevance in her life.

He's given her the bragging rights of having been once married,
She has an offspring through him.
She now has the needed fame in becoming a full-time high class slut.

Her Pre-Big Brother phase of life and relationships are over, a new phase is about to begin. One without AJ.

If you doubt me, ask Jackie, ask Lilo, or ask Nengi.

In summary, fear these vaginarians.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by paschal47(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I truly pity him.
The only thing worse than having a wife with fish kpekus is having a wife with fish brain.
His wife Tega has both.

To think that Tega has not yet called her husband but she's been bugging Boma with calls and DMs to get closure on why he said her kpekus smelt like fish.

All I know is that anything NwaAmaikpe says is true.

The boss has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by importantperson: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I truly pity him.
His wife Tega has both.

To think that Tega has not yet called her husband but she's been bugging Boma with calls and DMs to get closure on why he said her kpekus smelt like fish.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2021
but she threw your marriage away when she A) entered that shiiit show and B) disrespect your "marriage" by sleeping with others ON NATIONAL TV... you seriously need some MIND RESETTING SLAPS!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by jamaicabakare(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by Ulunne777(f): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Na man you be.Forgive and move on like Nigerian women have been doing for their men.
But sha,this man can send his wife to shag a billionaire to make his open wealth.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Bbnaija: “Tega Is My Wife, I Can’t Throw Her Away” - Tega Husband by Mynd44: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2021

(1)

Pero, Expresses Shock After Tuface Idibia’s Family Endorsed Her As First Wife / Tiwa Savage Bought Chain Worth 200k Dollars From Ice Box / Burna Boy Mom Shakes Her Waist And Dance Legwork In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.