Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,002 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny? (1522 Views)

Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny? by Lamanii22(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
12543675:

Used to be like what?

I don’t think that I’m better than others either. Just letting you know.

The sad thing is that a lot of people don’t know that I secretly hate myself because I don’t fit in and make friends to save my life.

Don't hate yourself... You're better off than
You think.... What is it you hate about yourself?
Re: How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny? by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Lamanii22:

Don't hate yourself... You're better off than
You think.... What is it you hate about yourself?

Like I said before, I hate my awkwardness because a few people took advantage of me because of it. I wish I was born regular like everyone else so I could have fit in like everyone else.

I never really had a lot of friends and I wish I was like my brother: extroverted with a lot of friends. But I’m the opposite: introverted with no friends and hated by many people I did nothing to. Sadly I'm beginning to realize that Im dealing with depression. Im also hurting because I lost friends and associates due to me being awkward, which I hate myself for.

I wish people will realize that simply being a nice person won’t guarantee you a friendship nor a relationship. People like assholes better because they are charismatic. Nobody cares if you are a good person. They will hate you if you don’t fit their standards in what they want in a friendship or relationship.
Re: How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny? by Lamanii22(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021

Like I said before, I hate my awkwardness because a few people took advantage of me because of it. I wish I was born regular like everyone else so I could have fit in like everyone else.

I never really had a lot of friends and I wish I was like my brother: extroverted with a lot of friends. But I’m the opposite: introverted with no friends and hated by many people I did nothing to. Sadly I'm beginning to realize that Im dealing with depression. Im also hurting because I lost friends and associates due to me being awkward, which I hate myself for.

I wish people will realize that simply being a nice person won’t guarantee you a friendship nor a relationship. People like assholes better because they are charismatic. Nobody cares if you are a good person. They will hate you if you don’t fit their standards in what they want in a friendship or relationship.

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife's Family Home Versus Husband's Family Home / She Said Am A Ritualist / Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.