Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Public Speaking Training In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Speaking Training In Nigeria (145 Views)

Public Speaking Training In Nigeria / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Speaking Training In Nigeria by Des556: 2:22am On Sep 07, 2021
LOOKING BEYOND TOASTMASTERS:THE MOST CONDUCIVE PLACE TO LEARN PUBLIC SPEAKING IN NIGERIA

There is nothing more inspiring than a conducive environment -- one where you meet like - minded people having the same goals and aspirations as you. Trust me, if we were all lucky to have a conducive environment for our education -- formal or informal, we would have achieved our highest potentials.

But, what about other aspects of education? Like learning the art of public speaking?
Stage fright, stuttering lips and timid body posture are common weaknesses of those who see public speaking as a nightmare.
Think of a conducive environment where you can learn without being laughed at or mocked.
For me, by all standards, Fordax training academy is the best public speaking training school in Nigeria and is the only public speaking training academy you can achieve your dreams of being a great public speaker. That seems pretty audacious right. I would probably not have made such assertion in 2018 or 2017, but you know, experience is the best teacher.

Back in 2019, I enrolled for a public speaking training with Fordax training academy --http://www.fordax.com.ng/academy. Initially sceptical, my experience with Fordax however, proved to me beyond doubt that they were the best public speaking school in Nigeria. Before then, I erroneously thought Toastmasters were the best. That's why I say experience is the best teacher.

When I started the training, one thing I fell in love with was the enabling environment. The environment was conducive and this fostered my learning. At Fordax, you are held by the hand and walked through the process gradually. This comes with in - class practice and public practice in which members of the public are invited to watch students make presentations. ( I could remember the day I did my public practice -- with almost 40 eyes staring at me, I knew I had become a better public speaker).

I believe Fordax stands out particularly because of its comprehensive course which covers grey areas like overcoming stage frights, building self confidence, learning how to give impromptu speeches, etc.

With a team of experienced professionals as coaches, I believe Fordax training school is the best public speaking school in Nigeria. They seemed to have mastered the art of persuasive speaking, vocal variety, body language, etc.

More interesting was the fact that I got all these for a decent price of N35,000 at the Lagos training center. Compared to trainings were you are made to pay amounts like N150,000 or more for just three days and unlikely to achieve much.

Fordax is quite confident in their abilities to make you a good speaker and they have an audacious policy ( I don't think any public speaking school does that in Nigeria) of allowing clients request for 100% refund. I didn't have to get a refund because they lived up to expectations.

Though, just for four weeks, my public speaking training at Fordax was one of the best experiences of my life. It proved the importance of having a conducive and enabling environment when learning something -- even public speaking.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State School Of Nursing Admission Application Form 2021 / Top 5 Scholarship Opportunities In Asia Continent. / Sule Lamido University (SLU) Cut Off Marks For 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.