Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,672 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

He Said I Am Afraid To Ask Her Out Because She Is... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said I Am Afraid To Ask Her Out Because She Is... (1014 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said I Am Afraid To Ask Her Out Because She Is... by Mercisharelove(f): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Always spiritual.

She wouldn't calm down for us to talk in the flesh, you know, man to woman he said, wow!!

When you meet different kinds of human breed, don't be perturb, there are so many kinds of mindsets in the world, that's why growing up is so important as your environmental responsibility form your character, perceptions and ultimately mindset.

What's your mindset like??

Do you ever believe that you are spirit, or because you see yourself physically you assume you are natural, a man, a thing, no, you are more than those.

Think up, tune up, come up.

Your job as a true helper everyday is to help whoever you can to live the spiritual life all the time, brothers and sisters you have to accept and stop the unbelief Life. The spiritual controls the physical folks. Whatever that's happening in the realm of the spirit control the activities of the earth.

And so if you ever meet someone who's talking you down, you know what I mean?? Trying to bring you down to natural life, flee, run faster than you can.

If you claim to be a child of GOD ALMIGHTY, then you need to realise that you are not born of blood nor of man neither by the will of the flesh, but the will of GOD ALMIGHTY your heavenly,true, everlastingly biggest DADDY!!

Bad associations corrupt good manners. WATCH OUT FOR the people you move around with always.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Am Afraid To Ask Her Out Because She Is... by Demigod22: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2021
You have a valid point. According to Theatre of Naturalism which have stinct in scientific Realism, an individual is built by hereditary and environment, genetic impact and the people around you. It is good to have a set of acceptable norms, values and beliefs to guide you ( religion), but when it comes to issues of life I am more comfortable with being logical and objective. Religion have succeeded in depriving some people the joy of being productive, these people are brainstormed and brainwashed.

While Nigerians are praying for God to save us and end insecurity, Israel, set God at side and handle Gaza. Republic of Guinea do same not minding God. People are lured to take solace in the life after death, praying and hoping for uncertain illusion while they leave the world messed up. They took to leap of faith which is philosophical suicide.

Moral: God can't do for you what He already gave you sense to do. If you think all your problems are spiritual then you are a spiritual problem.
Re: He Said I Am Afraid To Ask Her Out Because She Is... by Mercisharelove(f): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Demigod22:
You have a valid point. According to Theatre of Naturalism which have stinct in scientific Realism, an individual is built by hereditary and environment, genetic impact and the people around you. It is good to have a set of acceptable norms, values and beliefs to guide you ( religion), but when it comes to issues of life I am more comfortable with being logical and objective. Religion have succeeded in depriving some people the joy of being productive, these people are brainstormed and brainwashed.

While Nigerians are praying for God to save us and end insecurity, Israel, set God at side and handle Gaza. Republic of Guinea do same not minding God. People are lured to take solace in the life after death, praying and hoping for uncertain illusion while they leave the world messed up. They took to leap of faith which is philosophical suicide.

Moral: God can't do for you what He already gave you sense to do. If you think all your problems are spiritual then you are a spiritual problem.

I will love to engage you my dear one, religion isn't GOD ALMIGHTY brother, religion is man's ways of reaching GOD ALMIGHTY, the real practice is reality - MIGHTIEST POWER and WONDERFUL WISDOM OF GOD ALMIGHTY

When you encounter reality you'd be more proactive than you could ever be before you got converted.

Have you heard of the new super original man, like you said, or you have been brainwashed to believe men's erroneous constriction, or conveyor of GOD ALMIGHTY.

There is no way you can discover who you are without realising who your real abilities are.

Try this everyday

Tell yourself I increase in GOD'S wisdom and knowledge and skills and understanding, might, counsel and the fear of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT and the abilities of the LORD. And see what happens to you. GOD ALMIGHTY IS CHARITY..... THIS ISN'T AN IDLE WORD.

LOVE IN ACTION.

EVIL PREVAIL WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING. You need to meet realist and not some half baked naturists.

Love you
Re: He Said I Am Afraid To Ask Her Out Because She Is... by Mercisharelove(f): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2021
We move

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Best Friend Recording His Wife when she Was In The Bathroom / Waec 2022 [english Expo] English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay / Help!! A Giant Dog Was Chasing Me In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.