Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Let's Talk Money - How I Maintain Financial Safety As A Youtuber - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Talk Money - How I Maintain Financial Safety As A Youtuber (261 Views)

Can We Talk Money ? Specifically Stock Money ? / Money: How To Get Rich And Get Out Of Debt / Bitcoin Talk, Money Talks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Money - How I Maintain Financial Safety As A Youtuber by Henryneo(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvdpep2Awnw

I want to talk about money and share some tips on what I do to build and maintain financial safety and Independence. As a Youtuber and an IT professional, these are some ways I grow wealth and work towards financial independence.

The points I share in this video are not professional advice but intended to share with my viewers how I make money and what I do to save, Invest and growth wealth over time.

Building wealth is not a fast and quick process, it takes time and patience so this is not advice for people who want to get rich quick, this video aims to guide those who want to build clean and stable income over time.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make #1000 Every Minutes / New To Investing In Trove, Guidance Needed. / Make Amazing Friends And Get Up To #50/month For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.