Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

In Addy To My Beloved Angel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Addy To My Beloved Angel (365 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Wife / In Addy To my Cosuin 8 July / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Addy To My Beloved Angel by Yusuf14: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Lord we thank you for the gift of life, Happy birthday to my Angel, my love, my happiness, my Joy, my Soulmate, my king, my teacher, my sweetheart, my peace maker, my darling.
Wish You Long Life and prosperity, many years ahead to celebrate in Jesus Name.

Friends celebrate with me with your prayers.

I LOVE YOU ANGEL.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR ME.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Opt For Eco-friendly Mattresses / A/C Urgently Needed / Why Do Some Debtors Give False Hope intentionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.