Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,891 members, 7,915,566 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma (5024 Views)

"I Had S3x At The Balcony Of A Hotel During The Day" Auntie Remi / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by SleekGist: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2021
After being shamed and bullied on social media, Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Boma, who was evicted on Sunday, has revealed why he slept with married Tega. SleekGist

Boma said he had no intention to take Tega away from her husband.

Boma told Ebuka that he started getting intimate with Tega because they wanted to give the viewers a show.SleekGist

According to him, Tega was the boys’ favorite and the boys felt she was better than other girls. SleekGist

“Tega was the boys’ favorite. She will make daring jokes, we felt she was better than most girls, because we felt girls were lying that they were single.

“I and Tega saw that the house was boring, people were always sleeping, so we decided to give the viewers a show. We felt we could be a standard performer.

“I did not feel I should step back because she was married but now ......
See full gist here:

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija-why-i-had-s3x-and-romanced-tega-very-well-boma/

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Tega is a very useless and cheap woman, imagine the nonsense. I don't even know what some of those girls that had something with him saw in him,very unattractive and he looks dirty all the time.Tega and Boma are a disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by chacoonder(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Boma has serious mental issues..
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by hahn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
chacoonder:
Boma has serious mental issues..

For chopping free kpekus?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Noshitboi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
My woman kept relationship with a married man while she was pregnant for our first child

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by punisha: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just negodu...

Few minutes of knacking for the same viewers have turned them against u two.

Raging hormones that can't be controlled can burn twice hotter than fire. Its for you two to live with your stupidity.

Ndi ala
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by DonBabaNG: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by igbowoman: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
This rubbish will soon reach front page
See the man looking like David Ruffin of the Temptations on crack
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Freestainworld(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
See nonsense excuse, is it not better to shut his mouth than altering nonsense as an excuse.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by DevilsEqual(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
I should have lived in the earlier centuries

Wouldn't have been able to hear/witness this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Ewizard(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
I know they been struggling to come up with an excuse for the media. They were lame with this one.
Very lame reason coming from adults.

Tega is an unstable woman any dude could bleep.
Saga escape the bait after sucking her boobs in a truth or dare game.

Boma played the wrong bad boi game and ended his chances of going far in with the show.

Even brands ain't gonna sign them cuz they got negative media image already.

It's a lose-lose situation for both.

To all men, nothing good comes from bleeping a married woman. It's a sure way to destruction.

They are plenty of Tega out dere looking for destiny's to kill with their stinking coochie. grin

Stay woke niggas.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by humilitypays(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
You were acting yet you went and told other housemates that Tega's pussy was smelling, ayama cry
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Kingcalls: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thst ashawo husband should quickly go and do DNA
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Noshitboi:
My woman kept relationship with a married man while she was pregnant for our first child
Do DNA test for that child

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Dalil8: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Noshitboi:

You still dey wait make we tell you to boot the wh0re out or do DNA?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by CaroLyner(f): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
He and Tega didn't see the backlash coming.
They honestly thought they would garner more fans for their despicable act on live TV

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Whazar(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega was the Boys favorite

person wife? lol

painful death to simps
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Whazar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ewizard:
I know they been struggling to come up with an excuse for the media. They were lame with this one.
Very lame reason coming from adults.

Tega is an unstable woman any dude could bleep.
Saga escape the bait after sucking her boobs in a truth or dare game.

Boma played the wrong bad boi game and ended his chances of going far in with the show.

Even brands ain't gonna sign them cuz they got negative media image already.

It's a lose-lose situation for both.

To all men, nothing good comes from bleeping a married woman. It's a sure way to destruction.

They are plenty of Tega out dere looking for destiny's to kill with their stinking coochie. grin

Stay woke niggas.

will Simps hear?
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Pussyassasin(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
This guy is a pussy ass niggar
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Hypnotise: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
These guys are now famous for the wrong reason although they can leverage the bad publicity especially boma
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by constance500: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Everybody dey mad
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by JimmyDarmody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
I find it hard to believe she actually said this garbage.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Ewizard(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whazar:

will Simps hear?

That's why they are called simps bro.
They'll never hear. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Gabe427: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
The house was boring and then they.....

These ones are lowkey p**nstars ooo
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Gadafii: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Before you gnash your teeth and cry for this matter, remember that her houseband has taken her back with open arms and kisses cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Noshitboi:

Damn...sorry to hear that. What did you do? And did you check the paternity of the child after she conceived him/her?
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by NobleAngell(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2021
There's never an excuse for sleeping with another man's wife.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tega is a very useless and cheap woman, imagine the nonsense. I don't even know what some of those girls that had something with him saw in him,very unattractive and he looks dirty all the time.Tega and Boma are a disgrace.

Did they offend you in a previous life? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by Womanizer(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
NobleAngell:
There's never an excuse for sleeping with another man's wife.

Did he actually sleep with her?

Please post the video where it happened!
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by lereinter(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Where's the video of the s3xing
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by NobleAngell(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Womanizer:

Did he actually sleep with her?

Please post the video where it happened!
Ask Boma for it.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma by megareal: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Boma, always looking like he is mentally unstable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[RAR>>DOWNLOAD] J. Cole 2014 Forest Hills Drive ZIP/. / The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? / Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.