Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,114 members, 7,933,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Do You Know You Have Met Someone With Whom You Want To Spend The Rest Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You Have Met Someone With Whom You Want To Spend The Rest Of (382 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know You Have Met Someone With Whom You Want To Spend The Rest Of by donaldeke(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2021
I met my wife on total accident. I mixed up a M and N when I sent a email and she got it instead of a client. She emailed me back about the mistake and I emailed her back thanking her.

She was lonely and just out of a really bad relationship and looking for someone to talk to so we began going back and forth. Eventually that turn to calling each other and one day I just decided to go meet her. That night I took her out to dinner and then to a mini golf course and while we were playing mini golf I knew I wanted to see where this was going. I wouldn’t say I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her but I had only felt like that one time before.

https://www.reporterswall.com/how-do-you-know-you-have-met-someone-with-whom-you-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-your-life/

Re: How Do You Know You Have Met Someone With Whom You Want To Spend The Rest Of by Sonnobax15(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
angry grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Please!!! / Different Types Of Ex's You'll Encounter In Life / (story) Sweet S&X With Nora – Season 1 (episode 1 – 17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.