Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,325 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? (10008 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by BABE3: 1:02am On May 25, 2011
OP, Ki la n o so, Ki lo o so! You've completely changed gear! Wetin we day talk wetin you dey yan.

You and everybody else were talking about "A woman changing her phone number", you're here saying "Should a woman talk to her Ex?"

The point of the matter is 'Changing her number' won't stop her from doing sh1t! (If she wants to do sh1t)  undecided smiley
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 25, 2011
Imanuelle:

kk, Guys nd ladiez xpecialy, make una no vex,
I noticed a situation where a lady*z ex called her, she didnt want to be rude and d call continued till about 30minutez,
D husband was very furious,

if "not being rude" to the caller was more important to her than "being rude to her husband" then this lady has lost the plot

Bsides she spoke aloud so dat d husband would hear every conversation dey made,

does that make her act any different if she knows that it aint right in the eyes of her partner?!

Guys, tell me, wuld u allow an ex to call your wife?? Knowin that he had slept with her b4??

to me, i dont mind at all. whats the big deal?! if you are insecure, thats all on you bro! you are definitely worrying about the wrong things in life and should have thought about this nonsense before marrying this damsel.

I bliv no man ever wantz to set eyes on any man dat has slept with hiz wife b4, U guys knw dat!

if you are SO worried about that issue then i suggest you go and marry a virgin for peace of mind.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 1:45am On May 25, 2011
Any man who chases after married women is highly irresponsible.This is why ppl keep using magun on those foolsih men who are addicted to married women.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:01am On May 25, 2011
babe!
Itz clear i didnt change d topic,
I was only tryin to cite a case 4 nlanders to judge if d ex's calls culd justify d reason why a woman should or should not change her number.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by BABE3: 3:51am On May 25, 2011
^^You sha still wanted to divert 'our' attention. Remember your question at the beginning didn't have anything to do with Justification.

Don't mind me abeg. It's all good
wink
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by henchmark: 4:05am On May 25, 2011
after changing numbers they should wear a mask so they arent recognised by former lovers , funny topic
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 25, 2011
Why marrying her? You think u can ever know who are getting married to? Me delete her cell once she is getting married. Dem chicks no dey like am at all. However I dey try give my fellow man less wahala to deal with.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by chibaby5(f): 12:57pm On May 25, 2011
If it calls for it why not?
I cnt even count how many tymz av changed mine
Nevamind when u married and itz da last thing u want, exz or guyz in general wanting a thing with u.
Unless ofcourse u dnt luv or cherish ur man/marriage
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by angelhair(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2011
As long as married men change their numbers too then its all good! grin
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by swagalish: 4:08pm On May 25, 2011
@poster & fellows, if u all agree that the women change their numbers , what happens to old numbers of guys ( husbands ) too? . This is selfish. Am shocked at ur post.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by idtop: 5:23pm On May 25, 2011
The question is dis,dat s t possible?if yes dat means d married woman will loose enof contact on her phone.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Dblank(f): 5:29pm On May 25, 2011
Marriedmen too should change their phone numebers ande mail addresses after marriage
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by totorimi: 5:46pm On May 25, 2011
A married woman must change her former line after marriage if she has been a player, she must close her yahoo, facebook, Badoo, and all social network sites once married and start a fresh one. The reason is that for the phone a dumb ass might just one day send a crazy mail to the wifey not knowing her new status and this may get into the hubby's hand, depending the kind of hubby it may lead to world war. Similarly if old social network sites are not closed hubby may stumble on some old romantic messages that suggest some wild romance wifeyy had been involved in and that may lead to the end of the whole union.
Just to be on the safe side a wifey got to start on a clean slate from the moment she is married to avoid problems.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by angelhair(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2011
I think men are just so insecure. So old bfs have your wifes number. What is the big deal? All the way to email and facebook? Na wah o this is insecurity of the highest order. I still use my fone number, my email since 99, my facebook account that proudly says married and I see no reason for either me or my husband to change.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by LOLOH: 6:02pm On May 25, 2011
yes they shud. and they shud delete all their social network account/chat rooms angry angry angry
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by totorimi: 6:09pm On May 25, 2011
angelhair:

I think men are just so insecure. So old bfs have your wifes number. What is the big deal? All the way to email and facebook? Na wah o this is insecurity of the highest order. I still use my fone number, my email since 99, my facebook account that proudly says married and I see no reason for either me or my husband to change.

We are talking about exceptions, if you read my post well you will see that i said for women who have been players before they got married. If you are sure of yourself then no cause for alarm you can keep all no issues, but for crying out loud check out the walls of some babes today some guys will even go as far as telling the whole world what happend in the dark. I believe you understand the point i am making the good girls surely have nothing to worry about but the notorious girls who have skeleton in their cupboards to avoid trouble and for national peace its better they delete all past records and start afresh.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by prince0(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2011
Make sure you impregnate her every year so that she wont be attractive to her ex-boyfriends. GBAM
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by livedit(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2011
Not unless it's absolutely necessary.  Being newly married myself (9 weeks), I didn't change my phone number or delete any of my social networking websites.  When I decided to move on with my life from them, I cut loose all "exes" and "unhealthy" relationships so I can start a new life.  Eventually, they didn't remember my phone number nor do I remember theres.  There would be no reason to keep in contact with them since I have no "ties" to them.  If a person is dealing with an "unstable" person who can't let go or what have you, then the person may just have to take the necessary precautions to keep the "undesirables" out of their life.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 25, 2011
angelhair,

Letz be realistic,

Even with d *married* on ur fbk profile,  du u wana tel me dat no one has tried to ask u out on fcbk directly or indirectly??

If *no* den no ish,

Bt if *yes* , du u tink ur man wuld just smile if he cums accros dat msg??
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by MrsChima1(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2011
livedit:

Not unless it's absolutely necessary.  Being newly married myself (9 weeks), I didn't change my phone number or delete any of my social networking websites.  When I decided to move on with my life from them, I cut loose all "exes" and "unhealthy" relationships so I can start a new life.  Eventually, they didn't remember my phone number nor do I remember theres.  There would be no reason to keep in contact with them since I have no "ties" to them.  If a person is dealing with an "unstable" person who can't let go or what have you, then the person may just have to take the necessary precautions to keep the "undesirables" out of their life.

Exactly.  

The ideal thing to do for MOST sane persons is to take care of the past baggage BEFORE moving into a new relationship that way there wouldn't be any lingering problems but SOME people are too selfish that they want to hold on the past and the future not giving a damn if it may cause issues in their relationship or marriage.  

SMH.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 25, 2011
livedit i wana bliv u ddnt have much dum.b stalkerz cuz if u did, am sure dey wuld stil have ur number.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Roland17(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2011
I am a man, but i fear we are having more selfish and insecure men today, than we are having promiscuous ladies. Mrs Chima i dey your side on this one.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Zahnda(f): 2:48am On May 26, 2011
Yep, she must change her number after 'I do'. Genius idea! Because everyone knows that a marriage contract renders a lady physically incapable of getting new numbers.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 26, 2011
Roland17:

I am a man, but i fear we are having more selfish and insecure men today, than we are having promiscuous ladies. Mrs Chima i dey your side on this one.

U call someone fuwaduing ur wife ur insecurity. U don follow women with their different definitions baa?
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by chines4(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2011
Zahnda:

Yep, she must change her number after 'I do'. Genius idea! Because everyone knows that a marriage contract renders a lady physically incapable of getting new numbers.

Exactly, why do we men worry ourselves over nothing. Change her phone, sim, FB,NL etc. a wayward wife is a wayward wife. Just marry someone u can trust that's all. Even is the ex calls her 20X a day, you can go home and sleep with two eye closed
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by MrsChima1(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO@two responses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

No damn wonder. lipsrsealed
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Badesh(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2011
Why change phone number/ sim after marraiage when women by design her very retentive memories when it comes to things of such?. Whatever design you put in place to secure her loyalty, only a woman knows when to burst the tape and do the dew!!!!!!.

Never put yourself in jeopardy for a woman's course, they are naturally gifted as serpents.

Chao!!!!!!
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2011
D man gonnna change is number 2?
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by MrsChima1(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2011
jay bee:

D man gonnna change is number 2?

Did you changed your number? angry angry
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2011
Not yet married but def wouldn't be doing that if and when i do shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Odunnu: 6:39pm On May 26, 2011
Its common these days but No, I didnt change mine
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 27, 2011
Why would I change my number and risk losing very important professional contacts . . . . just because I got married undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? / Quality Plain T-shirt @3,500 Only / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.