Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,795 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role (5317 Views)

Simi Accepts First Nollywood Movie Role In Kunle Afolayan's Movie, Mokalik / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by SleekGist: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Married Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola is allegedly sleeping with upcoming actresses for a movie role despite being married with four kids. SleekGist reports

Popular blogger, Gistlovers made the accusation in its latest post, where it alleged that the actor has been involved in a sex-for-movie-role scandal with one Nike. Sleekgist

Gistlovers disclosed that the actor is fond of sleeping around with numerous ladies including younger ones in the movie industry before giving them movie roles. SleekGist

The post reads: “Dear Odunlade Adekola, You are a fantastic Actor who has to carve a niche for himself in this industry, you are good at what you do BUT you need to stop this S*X FOR ROLES SHIT, it’s been like that since forever and no one is calling you to order, from Taiwo Aromokun(that one that is hiding in the US now forming mummy G.O)to Eniola Ajao(that one the moment I posted Odun picture, she blocked me she know say she go appear for inside the story, Abeokuta L*cal champion)I never get your own time, Na Odun carry me come, so from Eniola to Bukola Adeeyo and Many more, Now the latest babe is this small girl named Nike who is also your student.

“Dear Odun, you can’t keep doing this, we all should be accountable, we all want a working system in Nigeria, it starts with us, let us all flush the government behavior in us first, allow girls to get to the top without hanging their legs, mentor them without opening their skirt, you sef look this Girl well, if you quick born, you go born this small girl now.

“This girl too competing with your wife,if no be disrespect you play your game well Na why you marry church lady so she no go fit question any of your moves, but until when Odun? Baba Olofa Ina don Kuku talk am said na like that Una Dey fire each other for Nollywood, but you really need to stop

“Taiwo Aromokun showed your wife shege, same with this ........
Read full gist here
https://sleekgist.com/actor-odunlade-adekola-keeps-shooking-his-manhood-into-actresses-for-movie-roles-victim/

1 Share

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Hardgun: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Generalissimo75(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm.... Just 4 in like a decade? Abeg leave Odun alone. He dates them. Not taking advantage like some people we know.

1 Like

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by habsydiamond(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Only God knows the truth of this matter.. Oga odunlade u no try at all oo if it's true... How will those that see you as role model feel to this breaking news. Though am not one of them Sha.

1 Like

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Treasure17(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
Only God knows the truth of this matter.. Oga odunlade u no try at all oo if it's true... What make u different from those people in BBN.. It's just that there's is life but urs in the other way round... Caution urself ooo
You should have stopped at if it's true. Not holding brief for him anyway.

3 Likes

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Las Las na yoruba demon
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by habsydiamond(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Treasure17:

You should have stopped at if it's true. Not holding brief for him anyway.
please explain further
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by MayorWhales: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
When a man resist sudden and immoral sexual desires especially in a work environment then he has done not just well for himself but also protect his respect and personality. Mr Odun if this is true, I’m disappointed as I’m a fan of your movies

2 Likes

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Treasure17(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
please explain further
You judged him in the later part of your statements.

1 Like

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by cruzita(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm a huge fan ...i dey vouch for u anyday...no let my enemies laugh me abeg

1 Like

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by constance500: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
All this movie producers fvck their girls.. No b say we no know but since them never mention name all of una go act like e say una surprise... Hypocrites
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by habsydiamond(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Treasure17:

You judged him in the later part of your statements.
my bad.. I have already restructured. Thanks... Don't u think this may be true??
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
so hard to see a famous person without a scandal to their name. And the Internet never forgets. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by jendhorlee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Anyone can come up with aby story. You can't just lay allegations on anybody without any proof. Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by CSTRR: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yoruba man on a normal level thinks with his dicckkk, let alone one in a privileged position.

All the women that need favour go hear am be that.

They don't know how to differentiate business from pleasure.
It's one and the same to them.

Na where man dey work he dey chop. cheesy
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by angelfallz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guy no one owes you anything.

MayorWhales:
When a man resist sudden and immoral sexual desires especially in a work environment then he has done not just well for himself but also protect his respect and personality. Mr Odun if this is true, I’m disappointed as I’m a fan of your movies
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Gadafii: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
No be today' girls don dey offer their toetoe on a platter of gold to 'movie producers' just to appear as a Cameo cheesy
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by arthurwillia(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gistlover for ig ehn
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by puppie017: 3:42am On Sep 08, 2021
ENJOYMENT LA wa
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Riijt(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2021
This can't be
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by aminusodiq(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2021
We're they forced??
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by pretydiva(f): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Shameless men everywhere
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by potent5(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2021
The controversy for the week.

Every week one controversy.
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Nonexisting1: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2021
He is just an actor and not a director or producer that assign roles to actors and yet you accuse him of sleeping with shameless pronounced oloshos for movie roles. Vaginarians will always find something to try to pull down successful and hardworking men. God will punish all daughters of Jezebel who are after this innocent man.
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Nonexisting1: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
No be today' girls don dey offer their toetoe on a platter of gold to 'movie producers' just to appear as a Cameo cheesy
I am glad you used the word offer. Shameless daughters of Jezebel be offering their rotten and smelly pussies to even location drivers since 200BC all in a bid to get movie roles and now they are conniving to tarnish this man's image. God will punish them. They think this is America or Europe, their fake crocodile cries won't hold water here.
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by dododawa1: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Film/music industry in the world are best place to do OOLOSHO work.
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Ishilove: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Copy and paste bloggers everywhere. At least this one has the decency to credit Gistlover
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by realestate99: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2021
CSTRR:
Yoruba man on a normal level thinks with his dicckkk, let alone one in a privileged position.

All the women that need favour go hear am be that.

They don't know how to differentiate business from pleasure.
It's one and the same to them.

Na where man dey work he dey chop. cheesy

....seems your flat brain is on hibernation, Reverend King that was sleeping with anything on skirt is from which tribe?
sub consciously flat heads always see Yorubas as their superiors, that is the reason for all these unnecessary hatred but unfortunately we (yorubas) see them as savages that is why our elders call them omo Iran kiran ( people with worthless heritage)

1 Like

Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by ominilongest(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Fools go start to dey judge now grin
Re: ACTOR Odunlade Adekola Keeps 'shooking' His Manhood Into Actresses 4 Movie Role by Kingcalls: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Y cant women also be movie makers....they depend on men for everything...and in life , people will always wanna take advantage of situations... u women should start opening production companies, instead of competing with the ur fellow ladies in buying range rovers and houses in lekki...that money can easily set up a production company ...then u can help urselves

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Is This Fashion Or Madness..see What This Celeb Wore In Public / Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] / 10 Mind Blowing Photos Of Instagram Curvy Model, Symba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.