Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Good Clearing And Forwarding Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Clearing And Forwarding Agent (191 Views)

How To Start Clearing And Forwarding Business And How To Successfully Clear Good / Need A Good Clearing And Forwarding Agency?? / Clearing And Forwarding Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Clearing And Forwarding Agent by Ononachi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sometimes earlier this year, my brother had an issue with his clearing agent because of the demurrages he incurred during the clearance of his 12 by 40ft containers. My brother became devastated after that experience and was practically discouraged from importation business. After some months, I think sometime in April, an India man from Deekay Group, recommended an agent to him. However, his past experience with his last agent that almost crippled his business, made him to double-check the agent's pedigree before giving him a job. His findings about the agent were awesome. He gave him a job of 5containers to clear and he cleared them swiftly and at a low price; no extra cost and demurrages. Since then, my brother has given him over 100containers to clear for him and they never had issues. For this reason, I decided to speak good about this agent, whose professionalism and competence have added so much value to my brother's business. Though this agent is not that big, but his company is well structured. Their customer management is top-notch - second to none.

The name of his agency is Keystyle Logistics ( www.keystylelogistics.com )

You can contact him directly through the below number:

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You To Make 10$ To 100$ With Google / Wave, Francophone Africa’s First Unicorn Startup With A 1% Money Transfer Fee / 10 Creative Video Content Ideas For Cake Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.