Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. (1003 Views)

IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East / Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit / Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by buttlover(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Following the news of The president's expected visit on Thursday in Owerri, IPOB has declared that same Thursday sit-at-home throughout Southeast Nigeria. Please take cover.
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by Conrod: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Coming
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by ablejesus26(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ipob should just shut up.
They are the same as the evil buhari.
The only difference is power.

Anyone who doesn't wants to come out should stay indoors but anyone who tries to cause trouble for those who intend to come out should be shot.
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ipob when you allow servant decendants to run the freeborn..... cheesy
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by FamTomx2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
ablejesus26:
Ipob should just shut up.
They are the same as the evil buhari.
The only difference is power.

Anyone who doesn't wants to come out should stay indoors but anyone who tries to cause trouble for those who intend to come out should be shot.

Always high on a donkey shit yapping dust as usual ....

IPOB matter will send you to a place of no return!

Jihadist slave.
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by Hyperchi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
politician will rent crowd it is normal. but they will not rent bike, bus and shop owners, which may be down on that they. if the sit at home hold that day no matter what u see on TV. some independent media will still drop situation on ground report.
which will confirm it all
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by ablejesus26(m): 4:39am On Sep 08, 2021
FamTomx2:

Always high on a donkey shit yapping dust as usual ....

IPOB matter will send you to a place of no return!

Jihadist slave.

Always sounding like a terrorist from the hell of futa-djalon �.
The fear for truth and aid to your delusioned mind will send you to your early grave.

Brainwashed terrorist.
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by loveth360(f): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Always sounding like a terrorist from the hell of futa-djalon �.
The fear for truth and aid to your delusioned mind will send you to your early grave.

Brainwashed terrorist.
[/s]Ozu go out that day, the sit at home is for Biafrans not for your kind.
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Sit at home will surprise him and it will know that southeast is ready to dissatisfacted themselves from Nigerian...we need freedom from the hands of impostor's leader of Nigeria
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Sit at home will surprise him and it will know that southeast is ready to separate themselves from Nigerian...we need freedom from the hands of impostor's leader of Nigeria
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by asha80(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Kingvitalisdiho:
Sit at home will surprise him and it will know that southeast is ready to separate themselves from Nigerian...we need freedom from the hands of impostor's leader of Nigeria
this is delusion sha

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by liketerm: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2021
The Igbo have no king and nobody can dictate for the Igbos, how come IPOB is calling the shot or am I missing something
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by Broveens42(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2021
liketerm:
The Igbo have no king and nobody can dictate for the Igbos, how come IPOB is calling the shot or am I missing something

I thought the same thing too until I noticed the word "people" in the acronym "ipob"
Re: Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. by ablejesus26(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Ozu go out that day, the sit at home is for Biafrans not for your kind.

I will try to be gentlemanly and not engage myself in a rancor, banter with a dead pig like yourself �.

So my dear loveth agbero nwaanyi I will forgive you��

Fiaakwa negodu ihe nwaanyi naesi ka ezi nwuru anwu �
Tueehh.

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Setting Up Or Awarding Their Companies Contracts For Enrichment / Should Nigeria Join NATO? And Will Putin Respond With Invasion? / Is Peter Obi Not Buying PDP Nomination Form. What About Crowdfunding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.