Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate (3565 Views)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
This VAT thing is not limited to collecting VAT on Alcohol.

When you recharge your phone, you pay VAT for that service.

Ask yourself, between Ab0ki north and the South who buys more airtime?

The VAT from sales of airtime will go to the states where the purchase is made.

Electricity Bills

There is a huge disparity between what DISCOs in the south charge and what goes on in the north.
Enugu DISCO and Port-Harcourt DISCO are by far the most expensive. Whenever you buy electric units, you get charged the VAT cost. In the north, their rates are extremely low and most do not use pre-paid meters and the estimated billings they get is nothing compared to the crazy bills in the south. With this current VAT arrangement and sharing formula the north benefits more even though they are underbilled.

Govt Services
The FG charges VAT on all paid services such as issuance of driver's license, passports, Clearing duties and what not. In Kano and virtually every where in the north, drivers' license and road permit compliance is next to zero but the useless Road Safety and VIO are not interested in ensuring the north comply but in the south, they are at every corner waiting to impound your car for any slight breach.

Oil and Gas

With this law in place, all oil vessels loading oil in the south will pay VAT taxes for every barrel of oil they lift. Wike should impose 25% VAT, plus Environmental tax of 15% on any oil tanker that lifts oil in Rivers. Shey una think say una smart with 3% PIB?

There are so many other ways this law can be applied in any legal transaction being carried out within a State, the VAT issue will apply.

So this is why the north is behaving like an earthworm that is covered in salt.

28 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Aboks(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Make hisbah go beg those people wey dem scatter their shop o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Evanderbright: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Parasitic leeches.

The road to true fiscal federalism is on course.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by AntiBMC(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one na governor na. Unlike Umahi and Uzoadironma who are not men enough. Children in the body of middle-aged men.

12 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCHaram:
This VAT thing is not limited to collecting VAT on Alcohol.

When you recharge your phone, you pay VAT for that service.

Ask yourself, between Ab0ki north and the South who buys more airtime?

The VAT from sales of airtime will go to the states where the purchase is made.

Electricity Bills

There is a huge disparity between what DISCOs in the south charge and what goes on in the north.
Enugu DISCO and Port-Harcourt DISCO are by far the most expensive. Whenever you buy electric units, you get charged the VAT cost. In the north, their rates are extremely low and most do not use pre-paid meters and the estimated billings they get is nothing compared to the crazy bills in the south. With this current VAT arrangement and sharing formula the north benefits more even though they are underbilled.

Govt Services
The FG charges VAT on all paid services such as issuance of driver's license, passports, Clearing duties and what not. In Kano and virtually every where in the north, drivers' license and road permit compliance is next to zero but the useless Road Safety and VIO are not interested in ensuring the north comply but in the south, they are at every corner waiting to impound your car for any slight breach.

Oil and Gas

With this law in place, all oil vessels loading oil in the south will pay VAT taxes for every barrel of oil they lift. Wike should impose 25% VAT, plus Environmental tax of 15% on any oil tanker that lifts oil in Rivers. Shey una think say una smart with 3% PIB?

There are so many other ways this law can be applied in any legal transaction being carried out within a State, the VAT issue will apply.

So this is why the north is behaving like an earthworm that is covered in salt.

Wike should collect VAT on Oil & Gas? Are you smoking drugs? What happened to the 13% derivatives they collect from FG? Federal Government jurisdiction, What of the Niger Delta Development Commission intervention funds?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by BobbieZion(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
If not for Religious and Ethnic sentiments, that has now made the North unsafe and a scape goat amongst other Nigerians.

But I remember,while growing up in the the North,whenever I saw pictures on TV about the Southern Nigeria it was horrific, with bad roads,miscreants and touts coupled with Jungle Justice in the Wild Wild West.

My North used to be very peaceful,quiet and we had food and a lot of class.
It is wonderful how time flies and how things have changed.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Sirjamo: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
When the case gets to the federal appeal Court, your emperor Wike will carry last
Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Wike should collect VAT on Oil & Gas? Are you smoking drugs? What happened to the 13% derivatives they collect from FG? Federal Government jurisdiction, What of the Niger Delta Development Commission intervention funds?
[/s]

I will open another thread to highlight certain southern states who will oppose this VAT arrangement top of which is Osun State.

I know you are from Osun.

We will collect our 13% plus the 3% PIB and impose 30% VAT on every barrel of crude loaded from our shores.

If you like build a pipeline to Sokoto to avoid this.

Yeye parasite.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
BobbieZion:
If not for Religious and Ethnic sentiments, that has now made the North unsafe and a scape goat amongst other Nigerians.

But I remember,while growing up in the the North,whenever I saw pictures on TV about the Southern Nigeria it was horrific, with bad roads,miscreants and touts coupled with Jungle Justice in the Wild Wild West.

My North used to be very peaceful,quiet and we had food and a lot of class.
It is wonderful how time flies and how things have changed.
[/s]

Let me start playing my sad violin tune for you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
This one na governor na. Unlike Umahi and Uzoadironma who are not men enough. Children in the body of middle-aged men.

Osun, Ebonyi and Imo will try to sabotage this VAT law because:

1. All three states have the most useless slavish ass licking governors currently

2. All three are heavily indebted and depend largely on Federal allocation

3. Both Osun and Ebonyi are nothing but economic basket cases that have no way to fund themselves without recourse to Federal allocations and bail-outs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Sirjamo:
When the case gets to the federal appeal Court, your emperor Wike will carry last
[/s]

Parasite, we know that Buhari has packed the Appeal Court with his Sharia judges but when it gets to the Supreme court, we will see.

Even your Imam Tanko can not influence all the current supreme court jurists and we are waiting to see how he will assign enough boko Justices to sway the case.

Go and tax your bandit businessmen.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by rayvelez(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nice thread wike shud be d president not the empty dullard mannequin figurehead calling himself president.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by insidelife22(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
e pain am well well

9 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by richidinho(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
The sharing formula is even more funny

Kano has 44 LGAs

Bayelsa has 8

Rivers has 23

If the money to be shared is N1000

Kano will get 44x1000 = 44, 000

Bayelsa will get 8x1000= 8, 000

Rivers will get 23x1000=23000

7 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
richidinho:
The sharing formula is even more funny

Kano has 44 LGAs

Bayelsa has 8

Rivers has 23

If the money to be shared is N1000

Kano will get 44x1000 = 44, 000

Bayelsa will get 8x1000= 8, 000

Rivers will get 23x1000=23000

Keep your fingers crossed because as things stand now, the Yaribanza and the Congo Judases will side with the north to truncate this huge victory towards fiscal autonomy.

If you think I am talking horseshit, go and find out how these two regions betrayed the Niger Delta people over their support for the PIB bill that was drafted by the Sultan of Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by BobbieZion(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Let me start playing my sad violin tune for you

Take your stinking organ,to your village burial ground and play it for your ancestors.

I am not in regrets,I am only reminiscing of good old days

Mind u..... I am not a sadist.
I am a realist.
Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Buckeyemedia1: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
insidelife22:

e pain am well well
Pain what cerelac minded pikin?, why did you not answer the question, State wants to collect VAT on oil & gas? You get economic sense @ all? Na picture of Michael Jordan face with your mama body na em you dey post as reply? Mischievous Clown.
Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
BobbieZion:

Take your stinking organ,to your village burial ground and play it for your ancestors.

I am not in regrets,I am only reminiscing of good old days

Mind u..... I am not a sadist.
I am a realist.
[/s]

Your north is shit and has always been shit.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by reiddecuti: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Economic emancipation for the Southern States.

More to follow which will result to the restructuring we're yarning for.

Say no to Northern leeching.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Pain what cerelac minded pikin?, why did you not answer the question, State wants to collect VAT on oil & gas? You get Economic sense @ all? Na picture of Michael Jordan face with your mama body na em you dey post as reply?
[/s]

My friend, why is the FG not controlling the gold mining in Zamfara?

Nah only oil dem see control ?

Yeye.

And what economic sense have you made here?

7 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
reiddecuti:
Economic emancipation for the Southern States.

More to follow which will result to the restructuring we're yarning for.

Say no to Northern leeching.

That's if the restructuring for mouth Yorubas and the attache Igbos don't sabotage this move like they did the PIB.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Illiterate go & sit down, mumurism enshrined in poverty na em dey worry you. Only a strident student of mumurism isn’t aware that the Federal Government controls the gold mining in Nigeria, na the illegal mining aspect the naive will be focused on.
[/s]

Olofo, Rivers State is not granting mining license for oil drilling. They are not overstepping their boundary.

Where any legal transaction occurs, VAT must be paid!

Is the oil drilled and exported for free?

And the State has the power to set the rate and collect the said revenue.

Mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Buckeyemedia1: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

My friend, why is the FG not controlling the gold mining in Zamfara?

Nah only oil dem see control ?

Yeye.

And what economic sense have you made here?

Economic & Social Illiterate, exposing your mumurism to the world?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/434014-british-firm-begins-gold-mining-in-nigeria.html

Gold mining in Nigeria
Like the oil and gas sector, solid minerals also belong to the Exclusive List in Nigeria and all revenues accruing therefrom go into the Federation Account, which belongs to the three tiers of government.

READ ALSO: SPECIAL REPORT: How Nigerian lecturers’ sexual harassment force students to quit school (Part 2)
Similarly, derivation principle of 13 per cent applies to solid minerals. This means that 13 per cent of revenues accruing to the Federation Account from any natural resources go to the states where the resources are mined.

However, unlike in oil and gas where the government participates fully through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, participation in solid minerals is largely private sector-led.

Under the Nigeria Minerals and Mining Act, the administration of mineral rights lies solely with the federal government, which issues solid Minerals Mining licenses through the Mining Cadastre Office (MCO).

Licensed players in the solid minerals sector contribute revenue in various forms to the nation’s federation account, through royalties, permits, penalties, taxes (VAT, CIT/WHT, CGT, EDT), among others.

Despite these provisions, across Nigeria, there have been reported incidences of illegal mining activities—-recently in Osun state, for instance.
Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1 is your typical parasitic Niggerian.

The FG is not placing VAT on oil sales and no revenue is being generated from VAT on crude exports for you leaches to share.

But for some reason this is totally unacceptable to the likes of Bukeyemedia1.

Why? Because just like the ever jealous Yaribanza he is, any economic and financial progress coming from the Niger Delta is to be halted.

Bad belle kill you there.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Economic & Social Illiterate, exposing your mumurism to the world?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/434014-british-firm-begins-gold-mining-in-nigeria.html

Gold mining in Nigeria
Like the oil and gas sector, solid minerals also belong to the Exclusive List in Nigeria and all revenues accruing therefrom go into the Federation Account, which belongs to the three tiers of government.

READ ALSO: SPECIAL REPORT: How Nigerian lecturers’ sexual harassment force students to quit school (Part 2)
Similarly, derivation principle of 13 per cent applies to solid minerals. This means that 13 per cent of revenues accruing to the Federation Account from any natural resources go to the states where the resources are mined.

However, unlike in oil and gas where the government participates fully through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, participation in solid minerals is largely private sector-led.

Under the Nigeria Minerals and Mining Act, the administration of mineral rights lies solely with the federal government, which issues solid Minerals Mining licenses through the Mining Cadastre Office (MCO).

Licensed players in the solid minerals sector contribute revenue in various forms to the nation’s federation account, through royalties, permits, penalties, taxes (VAT, CIT/WHT, CGT, EDT), among others.

Despite these provisions, across Nigeria, there have been reported incidences of illegal mining activities—-recently in Osun state, for instance.
[/s]

Olofo, is VAT being collected from Crude Oil export by the FG?

You have no sense at all.

Your jealousy is reeking from this development and most likely VAT tax on Crude exports.

The FG is not collecting VAT from Crude export (which it ought to) and your parasitic state is not also benefiting from this.

So why is this future tax policy that will benefit the people of Rivers at no expense to you troubling you?

Not only are you a parasitic leach but also a jealous envious leach.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by Buckeyemedia1: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCHaram:
Buckeyemedia1 is your typical parasitic Niggerian.

The FG is not placing VAT on oil sales and no revenue is being generated from VAT on crude exports for you leaches to share.

But for some reason this is totally unacceptable to the likes of Bukeyemedia1.

Why? Because just like the ever jealous Yaribanza he is, any economic and financial progress coming from the Niger Delta is to be halted.

Bad belle kill you there.
Person wey get, no dey make noise, useless Peasant.
https://www.napims.com/Utorogu.html

The Utorogu Gas Plant, as one of the NNPC/SPDC JV Gas Facilities, is located in Warri, Delta State. Its major project is the West African Gas Project (WAGP). The WAGP is the upgrading of the Gas Plant facilities from its former production of 270mcf/pd to 360mcf/pd, to meet up with the contractual demand of exporting Gas to other West African countries. Presently, its major customer is Ajaokuta Steel Complex which gets supplies through the Nigerian Gas Company (NGC), Ekpan, Warri.

The Three (3) primary host Communities of Utorogo Clan are the Iwerekan, Otu-Jeremi and Otor-Udu Communities. Since the establishment of the Utorogu Gas plant in 1999 to date, a total number 38 Community development projects have been executed in these communities.
Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by BobbieZion(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Your north is shit and has always been shit.

And your eaaast is and has always been paradise?
Dumbass
Move around the country and u will see that your east ain't worth to be called even shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by teamoneline: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
How them dey call these people parasites and the thing no shame them surprise me. Me I get shame abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has Single-handedly Rescued The South From The Leeching Fulani Khalifate by APCHaram: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Person wey get, no dey make noise, useless Peasant.
https://www.napims.com/Utorogu.html

The Utorogu Gas Plant, as one of the NNPC/SPDC JV Gas Facilities, is located in Warri, Delta State. Its major project is the West African Gas Project (WAGP). The WAGP is the upgrading of the Gas Plant facilities from its former production of 270mcf/pd to 360mcf/pd, to meet up with the contractual demand of exporting Gas to other West African countries. Presently, its major customer is Ajaokuta Steel Complex which gets supplies through the Nigerian Gas Company (NGC), Ekpan, Warri.

The Three (3) primary host Communities of Utorogo Clan are the Iwerekan, Otu-Jeremi and Otor-Udu Communities. Since the establishment of the Utorogu Gas plant in 1999 to date, a total number 38 Community development projects have been executed in these communities.
[/s]

So what does this information have to do with the future policy of placing VAT on all Crude and gas exports/sales?

You get sense at all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan officially joins APC / Cryptic Message: Is VP Yemi Osinbajo Obidient? / See What An Indian Said About Nigeria WithRespect To 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.