Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) (106509 Views)

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Immorttal: 3:29am On Sep 10, 2021
emmyileri:

I'm so happy you reveal your true face, I don't need to see you to know you at all, I'm done stooping so low to reply you, it's pointless. Imagine you preaching morality on nairaland but can be so bold to talk of obscene language about someone else's mother. It clearly shows one thing, you are immoral and ungodly. For using such a foul language indicate you don't have a mother, if you do she must be nothing before you or possibly you are sleeping with her to the extent that you know how wide it's, I'm not even surprised if you are even beating her, only a bastard can talk like that, you must be definitely talking from experience. I'm sure if I'm to meet you one on one, you won't go without a bloody face.... immoral and ungodly fellow... You are a total disgrace to humanity. It's even better you are not born, sincerely you are a wasted generation. Omo Iran Kiran, aye o ni da lai
kaii, this one pain am wella. Bobo, am sorry oo. grin I was able to teach you a lesson, and am happy you've learned it irregardless of how it happened. You abused me first: you said am on top of people that no get sense, you ranked me on top man, wtf grin you forgot that. Whatever happened to airing your views without abusing the person? Check all my comments, I seldom abuse people on social media, you brought all this to yourself. grin
BTW am 6"4, muscular, huge, resillient and with grit the size of mount Kilimanjaro and never lost a fight since childhood. grin Your odds are really slim to beat me on a one on one. Chaii, sorry for going all ballistics on you. Am a good guy, you just witnessed the bad side of me just like in every human. grin
btw, you're talking about morality? That shit is subjective mate. Have a nice day wink
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by PlanktonX: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whaoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.