Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,273 members, 7,974,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:06 PM

Top 10 Client Objections To Your SEO Services - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 10 Client Objections To Your SEO Services (172 Views)

clean Thin Client For Sale / SEO Services In Sydney At Best Price Guranted Result On First Page. / Laptop Delivered To A Client In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Client Objections To Your SEO Services by Maheshwariseo: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
This entry was written by one of our members and submitted to our YOUmoz section. The author's views below are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of SEOmoz, Inc. visit this ; drow last names

So you're pretty much top of your SEM/SEO field in your neck of the woods and confident of converting most enquirers into satisfied, happy customers. What happens when you get to see/talk with a potentially new client and they come up with objection after objection to get you to drop your prices, or worse, promise something you cannot guarantee (e.g., a number 1 organic ranking on Google)?
These are my ten most common objections to the SEO services I provide as a one man band - they are not exclusive, so feel free to share yours so we have a resource on hand to recognise these types of objections.
Objection 1
You say you have experience in our industry and are working with some of our potential competitors. How would you deal with having 2 of your clients ranking for the same/similar keyword phrases? Who would get preference in being ranked higher?

Objection 2
We've seen your portfolio and it's extensive, but we feel what you're charging is a lot of money for SEO, especially when you consider we get many (cold) calls from other SEO companies offering SEO at a far lesser rate. Why are your rates that much higher?

Objection 3
I don't agree with you SEO type people, you are only taking advantage of companies who want to rank on search engines. I think your business thrives on misinformation and BS. Prove to me it isn't and I'll think about taking you on.

Objection 4
We don't have the budget for your services. Can you do a cutdown version for us to get ranked on Google's first page and we'll pay you more as we grow?

Objection 5
We're happy to proceed with the one off SEO service, but we're not interested in your monthly support. We believe your SEO should put us on the 1st page of search without having to review it every month.

Objection 6
Company X has promised us first page rankings for keyword phrase X, but you cannot make that promise. Why?

Objection 7
A coding monkey can do your job. Tell us whilst you're here what's wrong with our website and we'll get him to fix it so we don't have to pay you to do the SEO instead.

Objection 8
We think your fees are high. We don't want to work with you monthly, but once you have worked with us we do not want you working with others in a similar field either. Do you still want to do business?

Objection 9
We don't think what you do will make us rich and famous, so can you do a little for free so we can see the difference it makes to our business?

Objection 10
We don't require SEO after all, as we have discovered PPC instead and set it up in-house. Can you take a quick look and point us in the right direction? Thanks.

Is anyone willing to share other objections they regularly get to hear from potential clients? Remember though, an objection can be seen as an early indiscation of a client's wish to purchase from you...

Visit This: getloadedinthepark

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitedesk Sff Ssd + Ram + Wlan Upgrade / AVAILABLE: HP Elitebook 6930p / Best Laptop Repair Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.