Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes (13335 Views)

Christmas: Ebonyi Indigenes Lambast Umahi For Donating 300 Bags Of Rice To Abuja / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by LegalWolf: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2021
hardywaltz:
Since the formation of IPOB they have brought nothing but tears and sorrow to Alaigbo.

They claim to be fighting against Fulanis but ask them if they have arrested any herdsmen?

They have succeeded in reducing South east to the level of northeast and northwest.

God bless you man!!!
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2021
BMC are really working on overdrive,, a pity they are still underpaid

Now na to orchestrate news as if Igbos are killing themselves
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Freebills12: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
hardywaltz:
Since the formation of IPOB they have brought nothing but tears and sorrow to Alaigbo.

They claim to be fighting against Fulanis but ask them if they have arrested any herdsmen?

They have succeeded in reducing South east to the level of northeast and northwest.

So if they tell you that ESN killed 7 people you believe them. This is just a propergandar. Do everything you can to tarnish their image so that their people will hate them. We are not Hausa Fulani, we are Igbos, such fallacy will not sale
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by LegalWolf: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2021
sapientia:

An important point they fail to understand

Any armed attack in SE is tagged IPOB and some efulefus take it as an opportunity to demonize IPOB

Same people do not believe anything Govt says but always accept it if its about IPOB

well, its only a fool that do not know that Nigeria is already set for disintegration

If any attack takes place in the SE, you contest the claim that it is carried out by IPOB, even cursing and insulting anyone who insinuates that. But if any attack is done in the North, you’ll shout at the top of your voice that it is Fulani.

cc: Gerrard59 the hypocrisy of you and your lots stink to the high heavens. I expect you’ll reply with your badly-thoughtout-yet-beneath-human-comprehension defense of taqiya. But nah, we will keep calling you out for your stinking hypocrisy
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2021
The OP still had to attach BokoHaram picture with it, in order to convince the gullible ones and make them see IPOB as terrorists as BokoHaram.

Una go fail.

Ogun kill any stupid propagandist with fake news.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Respect55(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Anike is my neighbourhood. Nothing of that nature ever happened. Stop the lies.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by loveth360(f): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2021
PIMPAR:

Like Taliban like IPoB bastard terrorist
Said by one Nigeria muslim miscreant terroristgrin grin
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by NGpatriot: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
Only a complete fool will just believe anything the Nigerian Police says without any shred of supporting evidence

You say IPOB killed 7 people in a single day but can neither show any dead body nor say their names so we can verify

You say that IPOB burnt vehicles but cannot show any pictures of the burnt vehicles(which would have been on social media long ago if it happened as a burnt vehicle takes days to remove)

You say you have IPOB in your custody that have confessed to the crime but you cannot bring them before the press so that journalists can hear their side of the story

The days of the Nigerian Police calling a press conference just to tell a baseless story that is supported with no evidence, are over

What is this one saying?

Even when den show you picture, you still bury head inside sand and refuse to believe so of what relevance is this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by odomanis: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
They are now killing themselves but for Ebonyi state is a normal norm, they are at war with themselves.

Few months ago after slaughtering themselves, they will tag it Fulani herdsmen until their Governor exposed them that it wasn't herdsmen but them killing themselves.

So most of them in Igbos ( Most because Dem full ipob) shouldnyt be misconstrued because they blew things out of proportion.

As it stands Today, Terrorists and Terrorism are struggling to over run states and extend the Talibanic activities to others.

[b]Boko Haram - Borno state, Yobe, Adamawa State

The danger in arresting innocent citizens and claiming they are the criminals is that the real criminals are left free still operating and committing more crimes now, with more courage and assurance that they will always go free while innocent foes pay for them. This is why crime in our country keeps growing instead of reducing.
Bandits : Zamfara , Niger state, Katsina state

Igbos : Imo state, Abia and Ebonyi states
Etc

While some are trying to nip the activities in mud effectively , others are on theory of whataboutism......in essence since bandits as Terrorists are disturbing Zamfara, Niger while can't we as terrorists force the people to sit at home and kill them, burn their businesses or even destroy their goods if they refuse to obey.

Afterall is Boko Haram not killing people in the borno, so if we kill people in Imo state, how is it a crime?

Terrorists and their apologist are always bitter and live in shadows.

[/b]
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by redroom: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/ipob-members-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-ebonyi-indigenes-%E2%80%95-police/

K*ll them all

Is high time Ndigbo hunt down those muderous IPOB
, IPOB days are numbered

May Kanu d*e in prison , f**ls

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by redroom: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Hyperchi:
some ppl fail to understand that every Biafrans and Igbo man is an iPob . the north knows that but we in south try to separate.
call the person by his name not the group

Lies , I am Igbo but dont belong to terrorists IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by stanluiz(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Police should waste those Terrorists immediately!!

Any ipob member, Thugs, touts and miscreant caught by the security forces should be shot and killed immediately. No time to waste.

Catch any ipob members. Take them to your station. Interogate them to know if you can find any information then waste them immediately!!

Death to Ipob members, thugs, touts , miscreant and hoodlums!!

Ipob days are numbered! You all will be wasted!
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Iliya1520: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2021
hardywaltz:

That is what will continously be killing the progress of ur society, when some body found guilty or bad among u, u are always trying to cover him up or denied.
So now pls tell me the difference between ipob and boko haram, they all focus on kill an innocent people. But thank god are ur people that they have been killing and ur are denying.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Buckeyemedia1: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Iliya1520:

That is what will continously be killing the progress of ur society, when some body found guilty or bad among u, u are always trying to cover him up or denied.
So now pls tell me the difference between ipob and boko haram, they all focus on kill an innocent people. But thank god are ur people that they have been killing and ur are denying.
Everyone knows ipob is a family business incorporated by the Kanu Brothers (Nnamdi & Emmanuel).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Ogunsay: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Killers group.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Iliya1520: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Nigeria's southeast Taliban, thank God it is ipob that are doing all these stupidity, If is FG put u into this trouble, u will be hailing and say there is no freedom of movement in Nigeria. But now u have any thing to say about ur freedom of movement, where are all that human right people u get? Ok now human right cant work on ipob. No problem more na continue killing urself.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Hyperchi(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
redroom:

Lies , I am Igbo but dont belong to terrorists IPOB
tell that to headsmen or aboki Army and see if u no go 6 feet or Barrack
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Nonpartisan1: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

In this day of social media, is it really possible that IPOB would kill 7 people, burn their vehicles, yet it is only the Police who knows about it?

In this days that everyone has camera phone to take pictures of any destruction of lives and property, only the Police knows about these 7 people?

Believe what the Nigerian Police says at your peril

According to the eyewitness, a popular Igbo figure on Twitter, Maazi Ogbonnaya Okoro,

He was killed by his brothers, claiming to be freedom fighters.

Who?

He had the highest plastic and stainless shop in Eke Ọkpọsị. An Ezza man living in Ọnịcha Igboeze that you will not even know he's not from Ọnịcha. This guy started from nothing and became something.

He bought a big truck which he used to convey his goods from one place to the other. He had the biggest shop in Eke Ọkpọsị and every other markets in Ọhaọzara.

Monday was sit-at-home. He received a call and was told that sit-at-home had been cancelled.

He was told to go and supply goods.

On that very Monday, he left Ọnịcha-Igboeze with his 6 Ụmụ boyi only for them to be intercepted by some hooligans claiming to be enforcing the order and fighting for freedom.

What happened?

[i][/i]

The question is, who do us this? Are we going to get our freedom by killing ourselves?

If that is freedom I am not interested in it. I think these people using this avenue to perpetrate this evil should be held accountable. This is barbaric and condemnable.

How can you kill your brother, destroy him, destroy his goods and claim you are fighting for freedom?

I know this man in person. If you really know him, you will understand that he's a free man who doesn't look for trouble. He's a hustler and also a victim of bad leadership and everything everyone is passing through.

Now, the overzealous idiots have killed him,

claiming he faulted sit-at-home order. You that is going from road to road, looking for who doesn't sit-at-home are you not the one faulting the order? Why can't you too sit your ass at home as well? Who gave you work to kill your brother in the name of enforcing order?

Is killing him the best way to go about it?

You see me ba, I will never keep quiet when things aren't going well. I can't betray my conscience. This is pure madness. Maiming those you claim to fight for their freedom.

Exerting the same negativity you criticised external factors for. Arụ! How can you fight evil with evil? Nature will be against you.

Igbo anaghị ahụ ọbara nwanne ya. Igbo anaghị akwafu ọbara.

In my Ọkpọsị dialect, we say: "Ometara vuru".

Whatever you do must be in your head. If you spill the blood of your innocent brothers, it will never depart from your head and nemesis will surely catch up with you forever and ever. If you support evil, o so gị.

I paused.

©Maazị Ogbonnaya Okoro

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
PIMPAR:

The IPoB terrorist will never answer your question.
I'm currently in Enugu. All Market masters were given letters and threatened to close the markets.

Last month second Monday, after the alleged suspension of sit-at-home order, markets and schools opened only for commotion and chaos everywhere. Parents were called by 11pm to come take their kids. Markets were a disaster area.

Till today, these forced compliance and threats still stand.

As it is now, there's no difference between boko haram and esn. They are their own law and their enforcement is violence.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by gidgiddy: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

What is this one saying?

Even when den show you picture, you still bury head inside sand and refuse to believe so of what relevance is this rubbish?

Thats the problem, they dont even have pictures, all they have are mere words.
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

What is this one saying?

Leave gidgiddy, he knows what he is doing but what is doing him he doesn't know.

His hypocrisy is top notch

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by NEROSKY(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
hardywaltz:

Stupidity is in your generation dna, ask your father
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by ourema(f): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Afterall is Boko Haram not killing people in the borno, so if we kill people in Imo state, how is it a crime

This stood out for me, you see, this is their mentality. So bad
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

According to the eyewitness, a popular Igbo figure on Twitter, Maazi Ogbonnaya Okoro,

He was killed by his brothers, claiming to be freedom fighters.

Who?

He had the highest plastic and stainless shop in Eke Ọkpọsị. An Ezza man living in Ọnịcha Igboeze that you will not even know he's not from Ọnịcha. This guy started from nothing and became something.

He bought a big truck which he used to convey his goods from one place to the other. He had the biggest shop in Eke Ọkpọsị and every other markets in Ọhaọzara.

Monday was sit-at-home. He received a call and was told that sit-at-home had been cancelled.

He was told to go and supply goods.

On that very Monday, he left Ọnịcha-Igboeze with his 6 Ụmụ boyi only for them to be intercepted by some hooligans claiming to be enforcing the order and fighting for freedom.

What happened?

[i][/i]

The question is, who do us this? Are we going to get our freedom by killing ourselves?

If that is freedom I am not interested in it. I think these people using this avenue to perpetrate this evil should be held accountable. This is barbaric and condemnable.

How can you kill your brother, destroy him, destroy his goods and claim you are fighting for freedom?

I know this man in person. If you really know him, you will understand that he's a free man who doesn't look for trouble. He's a hustler and also a victim of bad leadership and everything everyone is passing through.

Now, the overzealous idiots have killed him,

claiming he faulted sit-at-home order. You that is going from road to road, looking for who doesn't sit-at-home are you not the one faulting the order? Why can't you too sit your ass at home as well? Who gave you work to kill your brother in the name of enforcing order?

Is killing him the best way to go about it?

You see me ba, I will never keep quiet when things aren't going well. I can't betray my conscience. This is pure madness. Maiming those you claim to fight for their freedom.

Exerting the same negativity you criticised external factors for. Arụ! How can you fight evil with evil? Nature will be against you.

Igbo anaghị ahụ ọbara nwanne ya. Igbo anaghị akwafu ọbara.

In my Ọkpọsị dialect, we say: "Ometara vuru".

Whatever you do must be in your head. If you spill the blood of your innocent brothers, it will never depart from your head and nemesis will surely catch up with you forever and ever. If you support evil, o so gị.

I paused.

©Maazị Ogbonnaya Okoro

Everybody knows that IPOB has long suspended the sit at home order, they have announced this over and over again

If anyone, whether an IPOB member or not, decides to go out and cause trouble in the name of enforcing a sit at home that is already suspended, then that person is acting on his own.

So why blame IPOB?
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by ezechi24(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2021
hardywaltz:

and i guess the fulani heardsmen has been bringing joy to your family...and the joy will remain with you and your generations unborn.....iseeeee
Re: IPOB Members Arrested For Killing Ebonyi Indigenes by ezechi24(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
They are now killing themselves but for Ebonyi state is a normal norm, they are at war with themselves.

Few months ago after slaughtering themselves, they will tag it Fulani herdsmen until their Governor exposed them that it wasn't herdsmen but them killing themselves.

So most of them in Igbos ( Most because Dem full ipob) shouldnyt be misconstrued because they blew things out of proportion.

As it stands Today, Terrorists and Terrorism are struggling to over run states and extend the Talibanic activities to others.

Boko Haram - Borno state, Yobe, Adamawa State

Bandits : Zamfara , Niger state, Katsina state

Igbos : Imo state, Abia and Ebonyi states
Etc

While some are trying to nip the activities in mud effectively , others are on theory of whataboutism......in essence since bandits as Terrorists are disturbing Zamfara, Niger while can't we as terrorists force the people to sit at home and kill them, burn their businesses or even destroy their goods if they refuse to obey.

Afterall is Boko Haram not killing people in the borno, so if we kill people in Imo state, how is it a crime?

Terrorists and their apologist are always bitter and live in shadows.

this one has never and will never say something reasonable and sensible in his life time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member / Pictures From Accord Party's Kogi Central Tour / Nze Chidi Duru: Nigerians Will Re-Elect Tinubu In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.