Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Siwes Defense: All You Need To Know, In Other To Score High (2021) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Siwes Defense: All You Need To Know, In Other To Score High (2021) (1406 Views)

A Nairalander Celebrating His "SIWES Defense" At Auchi Poly Today (pix) / 5 Reasons Candidates May Not Score High In 2018 UTME / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siwes Defense: All You Need To Know, In Other To Score High (2021) by Josephishaku59: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Apart from writing a Standard Industrial Training Report, you must also be able to defend your SIWES to your lectures and supervisors to get a good grade in your industrial training. If you are still confused on How to Write an Industrial Training Report. Click the Link let me help you quickly. Now, to defend your SIWES successfully, you need to do a couple of things and I will list them. Please kindly note that SIWES stands for Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme. 1. Dressing

Read more at: https://www.naijalite.com.ng/2021/09/siwes-defense-all-you-need-to-know-in.html?m=1
Copyright ©

Re: Siwes Defense: All You Need To Know, In Other To Score High (2021) by Josephishaku59: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Very important

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Spend The 1-month ASUU Strike? / Should I Write "Awaiting Result" In My Application Letter Or My Cv? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.