Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? (25933 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received from someone This year? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by labisibrass(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Few months after NYSC no job no nothing. There's a day ie didn't eat anything since morning till around 9pm. The neighbor downstairs just called me around that night to come see her. I never told her anything
Upon getting to their apartment, she had packaged raw rice, beans, noodles and few things I'd need to Cook inside a small sack. She said her children told her they've not seen me cook since yesterday. I thought it was a dream. Upon reaching my apartment upstairs with joy, i noticed gas has finished. I went to knock at her daughter's window maybe they have kerosine so so I could use stove instead. She should be around 12 years then. Instead of giving me kerosine, she went straight to tell her mum. The woman called me again and gave me her 8kg gas cylinder. She said' uncle bring it around 8am tomorrow. I finished cooking rice that day few minutes past 12 midnight. I ate the food with tears, not because i was sad but the because I've been so hungry that day and I never had hope of eating anything till the next day.
Till date, that's the help I can't forget. I now work and earn well to the glory of God. I don't joke with her children till date. Ie send them money even when they don't ask

Mummy premier, you saved me that night. THANK YOU MA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BoboKush(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
waploger:

Hope say e never finish?

It multiply sir grin
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Afostev11(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
macnino399:

It's normally posted on the education section at the start of the year. But since the 2019 edition it has been on mute.
Keep checking the education section from time to time cause you never can tell
boss
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Afostev11(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=macnino399 post=105649120]
It's normally posted on the education section at the start of the year. But since the 2019 edition it has been on mute.
Keep checking the education section from time to time cause you never can tell[/quoteok... thanks boss
macnino399:

Keep checking the education section from time to time cause you never can tell
ok boss... thanks
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by domido(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

And how were u able to repay her?
Trust me, she got credit alert handsomely.
The thing is up till now I've never set my eyes on her. We only communicate via whatsapp and calls. But very soon we'll schedule a meeting.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by MyNation(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

OK. I no zilch about this

Oh, please me brief on AWS cloud
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
Kindly buy what he asked you to buy .... That's God testing you ooo not the Man ... He might have even forgotten you !

I'll do so soon, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Matthewdan(m): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2021
please I'm a final student in the Faculty of education UNICAL please I'm done with my projects I'm urgent of need 6K to do the final printing and hard binding so that i can submit it and leave this town to go hustle for money for my clearance please any kind heart to help a brother mbok oh!

3106572310 firstbank
please i have proof for this I'm not a lazy person but frankly speaking this final year has choked me this my number Zero 70 60 sixty-seven 70 75
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by radautoworks: 4:34am On Sep 10, 2021
emmyN:
Twas around Christmas last year I was recipient of radautoworks giveaway here on nairaland of a car scan tool which has proved to be really helpful to me over the time.
I'm glad you found it useful. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do this year. Any thoughts? I want things that last and have an impact m

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by DonroxyII: 6:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Theta1:

I have been loyal since 5years ago. I pray God help me to the last minute.
Amen !
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmyN(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2021
radautoworks:
I'm glad you found it useful. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do this year. Any thoughts? I want things that last and have an impact m

Yeah I did. I could think of a mini car tool set to encourage car users get handy with their cars and perform small diy tasks, or perhaps a portable car tyre inflator would do. Either ways, if I think up something better, I'm sure to let you know.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2021
domido:

Trust me, she got credit alert handsomely.
The thing is up till now I've never set my eyes on her. We only communicate via whatsapp and calls. But very soon we'll schedule a meeting.

She's good and a rare type, perhaps u can marry her if she's still single
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sadox2k4(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Realhommie:
Omo, people dey oooooo..
I dey tell you.....
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmanuel1277: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
frowland:

Hi bro, you keep showing appreciation all the time after that small token?? I always see my name on your mention all the time. Thank you very much.
Please send me that your account again.
Bro frowland
Please if you can really see this mention
1k can make a big difference at this point
The block work I be plan for today self spoil cause of rain
Bro I will really appreciate your help
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmanuel1277: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?
Bro I really would love to learn thus your job please I am a graduate and am currently with no job
Even if you nor con fit help with the money for phone repair please help me with the knowledge
I will try to find a way to gather the money
Abeg Bross
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Ibrocalculus(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2021
MTN Data at affordable prices

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by domido(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

She's good and a rare type, perhaps u can marry her if she's still single
Both of them are still single but there are some relationship best left at friendship level.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by waploger(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
BoboKush:

It multiply sir grin

÷ am for me na?

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BoboKush(m): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2021
waploger:

÷ am for me na?

grin
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by writeprof(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Pineapplelove:
instead of waiting, why not lift others

I have been doing that and will not stop because I know in my lifting others lies my uplifting by others sent by God. Shalom!
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2021
When I was struggling in Abuja in 2013,one of my village guy helped me and I squatted with him for almost 2years,anoda of my village guy helped me with money for interview,and anytime I see him,I know say I don chop dat nite.he really tried for me ...hunger beat me that period and my fine boy turn to ugly.those 2 guys tried for me in Abuja.Thank God am living well now .e no easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BigMoneyeye: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
When I was struggling in Abuja in 2013,one of my village guy helped me and I squatted with him for almost 2years,anoda of my village guy helped me with money for interview,and anytime I see him,I know say I don chop dat nite.he really tried for me ...hunger beat me that period and my fine boy turn to ugly.those 2 guys tried for me in Abuja.Thank God am living well now .e no easy
Na so life be

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmanuel1277: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Bro abeg na only kings delight peanut I don chop since morning
Abeg even if na 500 bro I go appreciate
Make I take see front till weekend pass
Lagbuke don freez because of rain for my side so no where to hustle yet
Bross if you fit do am I go too happy and God do bless you pass the one wey e don first plan for you
First bank
Abraham emua
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by waploger(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
BoboKush:

grin

√ root am to even 4 or 5k... Make i take equate myself to the nearest significant POS... grin

happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 2:19am On Sep 12, 2021
hmmm none.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BoboKush(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2021
waploger:

√ root am to even 4 or 5k... Make i take equate myself to the nearest significant POS... grin

happy weekend.

Wahala no too much like this..... E don tay na
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by waploger(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2021
BoboKush:

Wahala no too much like this..... E don tay na
okay i think say na presently..

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BoboKush(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2021
waploger:

okay i think say na presently..

Nah...

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by owolabi1212: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Akwamkpuruamu:
A cousin opening my eyes and giving me necessary assistance to build a budding career in Information Technology, AWS Cloud computing after 10yrs of underemployment

PLZ BRO I WOULD NEED YOUR MENTORSHIP ON THIS AWS CLOUD.

THIS IS MY EMAIL:

owolabimuyiwa78@gmail.com

Anticipating for your response sir.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
owolabi1212:
[color=#006600][/color]

PLZ BRO I WOULD NEED YOUR MENTORSHIP ON THIS AWS CLOUD.

THIS IS MY EMAIL:

owolabimuyiwa78@gmail.com

Anticipating for your response sir.

No problem I will kindly assist you to the best of my abilities
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by mentro: 1:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
A cousin opening my eyes and giving me necessary assistance to build a budding career in Information Technology, AWS Cloud computing after 10yrs of underemployment
Where do you work now sir. I'm about to take my certification exam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.