Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Long Lasting Church Service Can Cause Marital Problems - Prophet Kumchacha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Long Lasting Church Service Can Cause Marital Problems - Prophet Kumchacha (330 Views)

The World Will End The Day I Don't Have Sex – Prophet Kumchacha / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Lasting Church Service Can Cause Marital Problems - Prophet Kumchacha by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Leader and founder of Heaven's Gate Chapel, Nicholas Osei popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha has asserted that long-lasting church service can bring problems in marriages.

In a recent interview with Okay FM monitored by Browngh.com, Kumchacha opined that church services that are prolonged can lead to marital problems and therefore needs to be avoided.

According to Kumchacha, it is advisable to cut the service short including preaching.

He indicated that he doesn’t stress his members with long preaching at his church.

“Church services which last for longer hours can cause problems. Sometimes it can cause marriages to break and foster quarrels between a husband and wife. Some services can start at 8:00 am and close at 5:00 pm. I feel that such long durations are not profitable for anyone,” Prophet Kumchacha said.

“Some women have to go and cook for their husbands. Others may need to go and take care of the children. And if we put Sunday services aside, the rest of the days in the week, some women may need to collect their children from school. So if your closing time is not favorable, it can bring about problems between herself and her husband.

“I feel that when it comes to sharing the Gospel, every pastor should preach for a maximum of an hour,” he added.
Source: https://browngh.com/long-lasting-church-service-marital-problems-prophet-kumchacha-reveals/

Re: Long Lasting Church Service Can Cause Marital Problems - Prophet Kumchacha by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
browngh:
Leader and founder of Heaven's Gate Chapel, Nicholas Osei popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha has asserted that long-lasting church service can bring problems in marriages.

In a recent interview with Okay FM monitored by Browngh.com, Kumchacha opined that church services that are prolonged can lead to marital problems and therefore needs to be avoided.

According to Kumchacha, it is advisable to cut the service short including preaching.

He indicated that he doesn’t stress his members with long preaching at his church.

“Church services which last for longer hours can cause problems. Sometimes it can cause marriages to break and foster quarrels between a husband and wife. Some services can start at 8:00 am and close at 5:00 pm. I feel that such long durations are not profitable for anyone,” Prophet Kumchacha said.

“Some women have to go and cook for their husbands. Others may need to go and take care of the children. And if we put Sunday services aside, the rest of the days in the week, some women may need to collect their children from school. So if your closing time is not favorable, it can bring about problems between herself and her husband.

“I feel that when it comes to sharing the Gospel, every pastor should preach for a maximum of an hour,” he added.
Source: https://browngh.com/long-lasting-church-service-marital-problems-prophet-kumchacha-reveals/

Very correct
Re: Long Lasting Church Service Can Cause Marital Problems - Prophet Kumchacha by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
But two hours church service is good

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Collect Money For Ministration// Nathaniel Bassey / Why Were Many of The Israelites Destroyed In The Wilderness? / 10 Quotes From Desmond Tutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.