Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation (42022 Views)

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by mikedanza(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by ipobarethieves: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
sad Somebody killed him to cover up their track.I DNT believe orji commit suicide undecided.Among the top director there,dey should investigate any kettles carrier.I fear those wey nor fear those peepz.Dey usually swear by one deity Ala sad.God will punish them and their Ala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Bigchristo: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/federal-agency-director-commits-suicide-after-efcc-invitation
I wish the police can carry out forensic tests to determine his death, someone must have killed him for a potential cover up, this isn’t suicide but trust me Nigeria police don’t even have such facilities to check DNA for any fingerprints around the crime scene so it will be hard to know the actual cause of death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by emperor863(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hey eh! Another one of them. Abi dem swear for these people?
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Joseph08(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
When would Nigeria Polithiefcians behave likewise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ceiling fan undecided this kind suicide e get as e be and e be as e get this is more like a suicidal murder
so sniper don finish for market abi
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Ferdinandu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
EFCC, CID should look deep. That Guy didn't kill himself, someone wants to use him cover up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Triplerg: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
That is the last thing for me to do
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Okhuadams(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Mujtaba90: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
God have mercy on this our beloved country Nigeria
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by RadleyLC(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
EFCC should continue with it's investigation.

Police should investigate for possible murder.

Never knew we had a " National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)"

LOOK, EFCC SHOULD LOOK INTO ALL FEDERAL AGENCIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by valx2: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
He committed suicide and ran away

From EFCC
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Olatunde10(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2021
I don't think this is suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Navalsadiq(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

The man is a pussy ass niggar

When you know that the body inviting you for questioning and interrogation is even more corrupt

Then stay alive and bribe them...

Except maybe he was killed to silence him
why are you so gullible and easy to deceive.who told you that man committed suicide.i think the vagina here is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by IMAliyu(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Since no suicide note was found, maybe he was suicided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by ledaman: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

EFCC well done.

We see what you're doing to a section of Nigerians. Our only prayer is that it goes round and even efficiently reaches the North.

Till now the Nigerien that the NA dashed 20 billion Naira is still missing.
We need more of them to commit suicide irrespective of the Region. So no to Embezzlement of National cake period.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Mftivi: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by jimyjames(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Someone killed that man , he was going to expose that person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Bngf: 1:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by greenprince(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
People from the land of killing policemen will support this man and will rain abuses had it been he is from the North...

They are not even ashame of their double standard

IPOB is the most confusing organisation I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

You will always See battalions of ipigs wailing on threads that has to do with North...

Wallahi NL and other online avenues have clearly shown to us that there is Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense....

Una well-done arna

Shut the fvck up you bloody twa.t!
Ipob may be confused as you said, I'll give you that, but what is their agitation borne of? Is it not the injustice meted out by you useless, incompetent, braindead mfers in the north?

Do well in school, you said no; sports nko for where; come out and do business on a level playing field, never.
But when it's politics and easy free money, you and your stupid lots will fall out to reap where you didn't sow. Look at your shameless Gombe gov telling Wike to be his brother's keeper. Like you beasts called northern muslims have ever been anyone's keeper.

All y'all are good in is riots, crises and bombings. Fvcking hypocritical basterds. I know you all too well, I grew up in your communities and most of the shit you mask under islam is pure bs. I have muslim friends from Jordan and Iran and even south west, they never call me arne or use any derogatory term like that. But idiotic Ibrahim that can barely score half my jamb score will open mouth and spew trash because he has FG job in Abuja.

I really don't blame you, it's my Southern politicians I blame. Let me die that I'm a minister and I'll take instructions from a braindead, daft soul like Buhari that I'm probably a hundred times smarter than, that's the day my ancestors will disown me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by samwillyco1(m): 1:56am On Sep 09, 2021
I can bet my balls, somebody killed him to cover up the main crime, he is not even the main BOSS, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Angelacruz: 2:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Truly,people are very wicked
FakeUnity:
Someone killed him to cover up something. It's not suicide. If we were in advanced country I'd say we wait for the coroner's report because nigerian police have ZERO forensic skills. If you are not talking money, nigerian policemen will be cluelessly moping at you until you finish blowing grammar.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Barnesgreat: 3:32am On Sep 09, 2021
that guy is a warehouse of info that could expose a bunch of people so he was murdered to avoid him spilling the truth.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Ikpongiton: 3:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Fulani zation agenda in action.if you know, you know.buhari must swear that his hands are clean
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by maldino: 3:54am On Sep 09, 2021
It is really strange...they should invite an independent forensic investigator to know the actually cause of his d....
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by gnykelly(m): 4:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Other board of directors should be watched closely. If possible their bank account should be placed on hold and that of their close family.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by PointZerom: 4:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The same way most Igbos wil die after 2023...useless bunch of haters.... criminal lots

It is you and your entire family that will die. May You never know peace on Earth. May your days and ways be dack and slippery continually. I place a curse on you today, you will remain a vagabond till your untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by PointZerom: 4:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
People from the land of killing policemen will support this man and will rain abuses had it been he is from the North...

They are not even ashame of their double standard

IPOB is the most confusing organisation I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

You will always See battalions of ipigs wailing on threads that has to do with North...

Wallahi NL and other online avenues have clearly shown to us that there is Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense....

Una well-done arna

Your parents are fools so I am not surprised at the level of your foolishness.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by Commentor: 4:20am On Sep 09, 2021
He's not the first Nigerian to steal money.
Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by CNiro: 4:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The same way most Igbos wil die after 2023...useless bunch of haters.... criminal lots
That’s exactly how you will die on matters concerning IGBOS, useless jackass.

Re: Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation by xtervaganza(m): 5:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Someone killed him to silence him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.